Once again, Ann was right on the money

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Ann Coulter said:
“I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate, John Edwards. But it turns out that you’ve got to go into rehab if you use the word ‘faggot.’”

John, a potential Presidential contender, couldn't stand up to the witty but grosssly skinny Ms Coulter so he got his mommy (alright, technicallly it's his wife) to call & belittle Ann on a far left PMSNBC show (Chris Mathews).

Hiding behind your wifes skirt is so Presidential, doncha think?

SFGate

Waitin' for this weeks Ann column update!

coulter.jpg

So what was she on the money about exactly? Couldn't find anything in your article.

Elizabeth Edwards said she did not consult her husband before confronting Coulter on the air

Seems you're pretty off the mark too. It's right in in the first few sentences. Did you even read your article?

Good to see the guy has a wife that can think for herself.

Good to see the guy has a wife that can think for herself.

nah they don't like that they prefer women that act as parrots - and ann is nothing more than that despite the "outspoken" facade.

and sure, kerry is a pussy, but it doesn't take any rare insight to know that.

Elizabeth Edwards said she did not consult her husband before confronting Coulter on the air

If they say it, you shall follow?

John Edwards minkey, not John Skerry.

Thanks for once again (don't it ever get old)
proving you are without a clue.

Thanks for once again making a random insult with nothing to back it up. :laugh:

Damn, if anything you typed had any substance people might start taking you seriously.

So what was the point of linking his website and why do you have so much hate?

How do you know he's not putting up any of his own money and how is he begging anymore than any of the other candidates?

So what was the point of linking his website and why do you have so much hate?

Hate for Ms Coulter. Having trouble reading? If she's causing so much trouble, why use her at all?

spike said:
How do you know he's not putting up any of his own money and how is he begging anymore than any of the other candidates?

Lets see...he wants to raise how much by the end of this month?
If you also notice, he's asking for donations just to get an e-mail from his campaign. He's got the scratch to at least pay for the rest of this month, so why doesn't he write a check? That's the answer to the first part of your second question. The second part is not relevent to my statement as we're not discussing any of the other candidates at this juncture. It may, or may not, be difficult for you, but please stay focused just this once, and know that this isn't personal.

Hate for Ms Coulter. Having trouble reading? If she's causing so much trouble, why use her at all?

I'm not sure where you were reading about someone hating on Coulter. From the article it seems Coulter was doing all the hating and someone asked her to stop the personal attacks.

Lets see...he wants to raise how much by the end of this month?
If you also notice, he's asking for donations just to get an e-mail from his campaign. He's got the scratch to at least pay for the rest of this month, so why doesn't he write a check? That's the answer to the first part of your second question. The second part is not relevent to my statement as we're not discussing any of the other candidates at this juncture. It may, or may not, be difficult for you, but please stay focused just this once, and know that this isn't personal.

As far as I can tell most of the current candidates are pretty rich and yet still actively seeking campaign contributions. Why you would single out one of them is the question.

I'm not sure where you were reading about someone hating on Coulter. From the article it seems Coulter was doing all the hating and someone asked her to stop the personal attacks.

Still being obtuse, I see...

spike said:
As far as I can tell most of the current candidates are pretty rich and yet still actively seeking campaign contributions. Why you would single out one of them is the question.

And once again, the other candidates aren't part of this thread. Besides...just because everybody else is doing it doesn't make it right. I thought you'd be mature enough to know that. Guess I was wrong. Back on ignore you go.

Still being obtuse, I see...

Nope, just pointing out your mistake. You claimed hating on Coulter whith no examples but there were several clear example of hating FROM Coulter.

If you care to point to some example that supports your claim it might help what you say make a little sense.

And once again, the other candidates aren't part of this thread. Besides...just because everybody else is doing it doesn't make it right. I thought you'd be mature enough to know that. Guess I was wrong. Back on ignore you go.

I thought you'd be mature enough to not try to find fault with one person doing something that is common practice. Campaign contributions are pretty much the norm for candidates running for ANY office regardless of their incomes. Has been for a long time.

It seems to don't want to discuss general campaign finance reform you just want Edwards to be under different restrictions than the other candidates.

So if you want to make some sensible point why Edwards should be treated differently I'd like to hear it but if you choose to cop out instead I don't think anyone would be surprised.

If they say it, you shall follow?

John Edwards minkey, not John Skerry.

yeah early morning for me in the central time zone ain't so good.

it's okay, i think edwards is a pussy, too. i just don't wanna hear it from HER.

IMO, Ann choses her words pretty carefully, but on the edge.
If one word is misplaced in a quote, or the sentence is taken out of context,
and it makes for front page news from her opponents.

Yeah sure carefully worded like....

"Frankly, I’m not a big fan of the First Amendment.”

"The lower species are here for our use. God said so: Go forth, be fruitful, multiply, and rape the planet–it’s yours. That’s our job: drilling, mining and stripping. Sweaters are the anti-Biblical view. Big gas-guzzling cars with phones and CD players and wet bars — that’s the Biblical view.”

I can picture Jesus raping the planet while driving a Hummer with a wet bar now.

"I think women should be armed but should not be allowed to vote. No, they all have to give up their vote, not just, you know, the lady clapping and me. The problem with women voting — and your Communists will back me up on this — is that, you know, women have no capacity to understand how money is earned. They have a lot of ideas on how to spend it. And when they take these polls, it’s always more money on education, more money on child care, more money on day care.”

"If I'm going to say anything about John Edwards in the future, I'll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot."

"These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband's deaths so much."
-on 9/11 widows

"Canadians better hope the United States does not roll over one night and crush them. They are lucky we allow them to exist on the same continent."

"as for catching Osama, it's irrelevant."

"Would that it were so! ... That the American military were targeting journalists."

"If Chicago had been hit, I assure you New Yorkers would not have cared. What was stunning when New York was hit was how the rest of America rushed to New York's defense. New Yorkers would have been like, 'It's tough for them; now let's go back to our Calvin Klein fashion shows."

Clearly she's just an anti-American, fascist, bigoted troll screaming "Look at meee! I'm craaaaaazy!

Cool spike. Now, put those in context or are you raising money for The Breck Girl?

Back