one more car for Kruz

Kruz

This one I coulden't pass up.. :lol2:
my wife calls me from work today and says that one of the ladys she works with is moving and needs to sell her car.. A 1990 Mustang LX Convertable (4 cyl automatic) .
(my wife works at Goodyear and this car was serviced by them since it was new.. she also brought the cars complete service history records home too.)
has new tires, brakes, battery, exhaust system, radiator, waterpump, hoses, belts, etc.
it has a Kenwood sound system with a 10 disc CD changer in the trunk.
it has Power windows,power seats, power mirrors, cruise, A/C, power locks. it has 90k miles.
the only thing it needs is a front transmission seal..(not a problem for me :D )
and the price?........... $500 :eyepop:

One question? Why do alot of people on this forum have wooden houses? Do they have brick on the inside? Is it a style thing and does it cost you a fortune in upkeep.

Nice mustang whats the top speed?

alot of american houses used to be built out of wood. it's more affordable than brick but doesn't last as long. 'course nowadays things like stucco (rob and i's place) and vinyl siding are rapidly gaining in popularity.
oh! nice car!

Mine's brick, except for about 1/3 of one side.

Nice car, Kruz. Time to look for a 351 and swap 'em out?

sweet ride and find kruz. i miss mine. I had the last year they made the LX in a v6 and a convertible..

Once upon a time, I owned a '93 Mustang ragtop. Got rid of it because the apartment complex I was living in developed a roving band of hoodlums who liked to puncture convertible tops with switchblades. Long live Nashville. :anifingr: Sweet deal though, I smell a profit being turned soon.

[topic 2] Our house is 76 years old, wood. When the cash hemhorage around Casa Del SnP slows somewhat, we plan to go vinyl siding. Old farmhouses just don't look right bricked. [/topic 2]

Professur said:
A 4 banger automatic? Unlikely.

That's eminently fixable for someone with Kruz's talent, I suspect. ;)
Of course, with the gas prices what they are, maybe a burnout isn't the most important consideration.

It's a ragtop and summer's coming. :headbang:

Kruz, I didn't realize your wife works for Goodyear. Does she work for a private dealer or company store? I work for a privately owned Goodyear dealer here in TN. We have 18 locations and a retread plant.

chcr said:
That's eminently fixable for someone with Kruz's talent, I suspect. ;)
Of course, with the gas prices what they are, maybe a burnout isn't the most important consideration.

It's a ragtop and summer's coming. :headbang:

Kruz, I didn't realize your wife works for Goodyear. Does she work for a private dealer or company store? I work for a privately owned Goodyear dealer here in TN. We have 18 locations and a retread plant.

she works for a small privatly owned (3 stores) called "Sellers Goodyear"
before that she was a store manager at Pepboys...

as for the car.. gonna keep it a 4 cyl for awhile.
*unless I find a nice v8 rollover mustang sitting in a boneyard* :D

In May of 87 I purchased new a 2.3L LX Mustang.
It has 327,000 miles and gets 28 city 32 Highway.
Wifey poo don't like it so she drives the 92 5.0 'stang
but that sucka gulps down 15 MPG in town so she can
pay for the petrol for that one.

Tell ya one thing, them cars are SO easy to work on.

Kruz said:
she works for a small privatly owned (3 stores) called "Sellers Goodyear"
before that she was a store manager at Pepboys...

as for the car.. gonna keep it a 4 cyl for awhile.
*unless I find a nice v8 rollover mustang sitting in a boneyard* :D

:rofl: I used to manage a few Checker Autos out west. No service dept. though. Of course, at Goodyear (Jennings Tire Co. if she's ever heard of us) I do all the IT, I don't get involved in selling tires or anything.

When I lived in AZ, I used to always try to keep a convertible around. Now I just keep a motorcycle. :shrug:

Lopan said:
One question? Why do alot of people on this forum have wooden houses? Do they have brick on the inside? Is it a style thing and does it cost you a fortune in upkeep.
They're wood in California in part because a wood-frame house will flex better in an earthquake than a brick house, and also in part because it's faster and less expensive to build.

Back