One reason we don't home school

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Link to local fish wrapper

The walking tax deduction's school. Quite an achievement for a bunch of inbred backwards ass rednecks I'd say.

And yes, the sign says "Home of the Lady Rebels". The school mascot is the Rebels. As it damn well should be, and so shall it remain. The school has a long history of girls' basketball state championships.

(black, Hispanic, and low-income)

Now remember folks, if you ain't Asian or white middle class (or higher), you're stupid. You have no business is school. You can't do the work & you'll never amount to squat.

Glad to hear it Mike. The question is, what do they teach when you're not looking?

Now remember folks, if you ain't Asian or white middle class (or higher), you're stupid. You have no business is school. You can't do the work & you'll never amount to squat.

Glad to hear it Mike. The question is, what do they teach when you're not looking?

It gets corrected. That's the parents' job. She knows all about lincoln and cannot wait for the chance to do the paper. The other stuff, the stuff Boortz et al rave about...we straighten that out too.

It gets corrected. That's the parents' job.

As long as a student can 'cram, regurgitate, and eliminate' the useless school stuff, while retaining the important necessary stuff, all is well. If they can't, or the parents don't get actively involved in schooling (not just extra-curricular), then the students become, dare I say, liberal in all things...;)

Yes, control their exposure and thinking so they follow orders and don't worry about facts. Open minds are dangerous.

Open minds are a myth. If you truly believed in them, you'd stop fighting those that disagree with yours.

Open minds are a myth. If you truly believed in them, you'd stop fighting those that disagree with yours.

Open minds are not a myth, but they are very, very unusual.

Maybe I just don't have an open mind about open minds. ;)

Back