Ooh, the Flossie, Flossie ...

nalani

So yeah .. Hurricane Flossie is heading our way ... me and Ku'u got our water, food, flashlights, batteries, meds, etc ... we're ready ... I hope ...
avn-l.jpg

Ku'u, are you home? On the other side of the wall? My mom is at Aunty's house but I just really wanna shower and lay down .. I'm pooped LOL

Umm.....Don't they call them "typhoons" on the pacific? And Hurricanes re just in the atlantic?

oh yeah .. the Hawaiian Island weather literally ripped apart the hurricane ... we totally ROCK! :headbang:

oh yeah .. the Hawaiian Island weather literally ripped apart the hurricane ... we totally ROCK! :headbang:

:lol2:

Glad you guys were spared - you have nowhere to run to!

It's our turn next - looks like Dean is headed for the Gulf of Mexico as a major hurricane (follow the link in my sig for info, but dial-up users beware).

We had to wait until late August for an Atlantic hurricane? What happned to 16, no wait, 14, -ugh 12? :D

We had to wait until late August for an Atlantic hurricane? What happned to 16, no wait, 14, -ugh 12? :D

Shhhhhhh . . . we still have 107 days left in hurricane season, and some of the worst ones pop up in September and October . . .

Back