OOPS!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I am entering data for how much bad material was produced and thrown out in the plant last month and soe of the numbers are kinda hard to read. Then I came to a form that was VERY hard to read and I was thinking "DAMN! Why can't these people learn to write properly?!" Then I realized it is my mom's writing! :eek: She is the one who filled out the form! I am such a bad daughter to think that about my mom! :(

just cause you couldnt read your mums handwriting doesnt make you a bad daughter. you seem like a great daughter to her jsut cant tell what she wrote. i cant read my pops handwriting and im a good son.

But I didn't realize it was her's at first and was thinking "This person has BAD handwriting". I work in th eoffice here and she works in the plant so some if the stuff that comes across my desk is forms that she has filled out.

It's tough to work with family. You have to learn to seperate the work stuff from the personal stuff and that ain't easy. You're not a bad daughter. Now if you went up to your Mom and bitchslapped her and said, "Improve your handwriting or you're fired!!", then you would be a bad daughter. :D

My uncle owned a company that my mother, father, brother and sister and I worked for. I had to learn to call my mom Peg when at work, that was weird. Now I just say it as a joke sometimes, it usually gets her attention quicker than 'Ma'. :) Do you call your mom 'Mom' while you're there?

Yeah, I call her Mom. We don't work together so it's not a big deal. I only ever see her at lunch time.

She works out in the factory on a manufacturing line and I am working in the office doing data entering for the summe.r

you're not a bad daughter......and your mother probly have really bad handwriting.

there's nothing wrong in just accepting the truth.

I tol dher at lunch. She laughed and said that she filled out 8 or 10 forms in a row and near the end they were getting kinda messy!

Ok, you're not a bad daughter, I take back the :bitchslap:
and for punishment, want to give me a nipple twist? :D

I'll take a nipple twist from a girl anytime. And I'm damn proud to admit it. Perhaps you haven't experienced this? :D

i kinda can't stand when a girl kisses my chest.....it makes me feel somewhat desperate while laughing.......

aaaaaaaargggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh *running away*

Luis G said:
i kinda can't stand when a girl kisses my chest.....it makes me feel somewhat desperate while laughing.......

aaaaaaaargggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh *running away*

*makes mental note: .. do not ever kiss Luis on the chest ... even though most men enjoy that very much and find it erotic and pleasing ... so basically this makes Luis a phreak of nature ... *

:D

hehehehe, there are several parts of my body you can kiss.......(right below the chest) ;)

*desperate and laughing*

ok, i like it, but in a very weird way :D :D

Back