Oscar

PostCode

Major contributor!
Just a quick drop by. No, I didn't leave permanently. I've got a business to run so time is limited. I just wanted to throw a few quick things out. First, my cool cat, Oscar, was killed yesterday. His head was struck by a car. My daughter was pretty shook up about it since she saw him in a mangled state. She and grandma buried him though and gave him a pretty nice little burial place with flowers and a cross. So, my little buddy is no longer. He was a kick ass cat in so many ways too. He loved to have his tail pulled and absolutely hated to be held but he was soooo layed back he got along with any other animal he was ever introduced to. Man he was just so cool.

oscar.jpg

On another note, this weekend is a BIGGGG weekend for me. I'm meeting my brother whom I have never met before in Lincoln City on Saturday. He's a drama major at the University of Portland. I had a hell of a time finding him but finally tracked him down and now we get to meet. All the other kids I remember from my childhood will be there as well so I'm pretty nervous about it all.

Ok, now I got to run down to the city. They fired the person who was supposed to be their computer guru so I get to run around and undo all the fuckups this individual did and change all the p/w on allt he crap. Fun. Later peps.

I miss him. :( He meowed at me yesterday was I was goin' out the door and I didn't even give him a quick scratch on the head. He loved that too.

Sorry to hear it about the cat, Postcode. How old is the daughter, and is she getting better yet?

Good luck with the brother thing as well. Big doings, it sounds like.

She's 13. Hormones are kicking in so that doesn't help any, but she's doing fine now. The world was ending yesterday for her, today she's worried about her belly. Kids. Resiliant little bas...no, peoples. :D

PostCode said:
She's 13. Hormones are kicking in so that doesn't help any, but she's doing fine now. The world was ending yesterday for her, today she's worried about her belly. Kids. Resiliant little bas...no, peoples. :D

No, you were closer the first time.

Back