ouch dammit!

tonksy

i had my brows done today...i was thinking wax, you know?....only when i said i would kinda like a natural look and the woman asked "ooh...maybe an elizabeth taylor for you?" in an exotic foreign accent i relented...and out comes the tweezers...and i'm thinking..."okay i do this at home...this is okay"...this lasts for a few minutes and then she asks me to lie down. she then produces a spool of white sewing thread and begins to loop and knot it funny. i'm thinking "WTF man...." so then she has me close my eyes and she does some strange twisty movement and out comes my brow hair! just rolled it all out...and it fucking hurt! it didn't hurt bad...just more than i expected...but it was fast! i'm thinking i can endure the raise in pain for the speed of it.
i've never ever heard of this practice. has anyone else?

Threading

I think it is a technique from India or something

My mom gets it done...I have never altered my brows...if I do I am gonna go for that though. I watched my mom get it done, it's awesome.

Inkara1 said:
What? No pic?
you want a pic of my eyebrows? come on...like you are really gonna notice the difference....i don't think rob noticed...i think his "oh yeah...looks good" was just to cover his ass....but if you really want one i'll snap one after i tend to the bedhead.

Back