our xmas tree falled overrrr

BlurOfSerenity

or shall i say, our cat(s) knocked it over:(
it's back up now, tho.
it's just this little three-foot tree.
it's no biggie, really, but the reason we're using this tree this year, is becaus we didnt get around to putting it up until last night, and it was thought, mostly by me, that the big tree would have been too much of a fus. but now, this little tree is being a really big fuss, itself.
it had a bend in it, the star wouldnt stay standing up, the gathering of the fiberoptic strands at the base were scratching the colored lense, (the tree has bits that change color. the problem was fixed with electricaltape, but still, it was a bit of a task. )
so i feel like it's kinda my fault, or something, i don't know, i' have issues with taking the blame for everything and then feeling like shit about it even tho it's not really my fault at all. but still.
yeah, our tree fell down, the star got knocked askew, and the ornaments -- which were all really little -- got knocked off. i slept on the couch this morning, and was awoken by the sound of my dad tyrying to fix the tree. that's when i felt bad.

ah, well. i go away now.

merry xmas, persons.:santabng:

I got a little 3ft tree too. One of those Charlie Brown kind. It's pretty tough to decorate those things, the branches won't hold much weight. My angel kept falling over too, till I got the bright idea to attach her with a clothespin...now the angel and the clothespin are laying over sideways buried near the top of the tree:laugh5:
I'm gonna plant it outside tomorrow.

I have a tree. When we were putting it up it owuld fall over.
It's pretty small, 8 feet. We once had a 14 foot tree. We put it in a room with a high ceiling, one of those sloped roofs, and we had to cut a bit off so it would fit in room (was hitting ceiling)

:D yeah

On The View they had some guest lady on, she had some kinda water bong looking attachment in her tree.:eek:

I think the presents were too heavy... They kept falling off the branches and smashing the ornaments that I wrapped so nicely and placed under the tree...All that work...Sheesh...:(

:tardbang: I'm begining to get a sense of your tree problems squig. I don't think water woulda helped that much afterall :D

haven't had a tree in over 20 years and lovin' it. no muss no fuss.:headbang:

My mother still mount the same old plastic tree she used to do when I was a kid. I don't even bother to look at it...

no tree in cardiff. we are so disorgnised that we still had cards up from last year in november. the poor tree would die :D

my dad has one where i am at the mo though, if a wired tree is your thing then :headbang: otherwise i'll pass

Back