palin bills teabaggers

2minkey

bootlicker
rock star sara.

"Palin’s contract, according to Shreeve, who had a look at it, called for her to be paid $100,000 for the event. It also included $18,000 for private jet travel for her and her entourage. Shreeve told me Palin's contract — standard among political stars who make the speaking-circuit rounds — specified what type of private jet she requested for the trip to Nashville. “It was like, she had to have this or that size plane,” Shreeve recalls. “It was like when a rock star comes to town, the contract was that detailed.”

gee, i thought she a woman of the people. now, then, why isn't she just going and speaking for travel costs and a small honorarium?

oh, they all do it. but no, she's different. she's special, right? not just another painted windbag.

freedom isn't free, folks. and neither is sara.

old news.
This is what she said was going to take place.
She also said she'd give it back to the 'cause'.
We'll see. :glasses3:

my guess is "New York Magazine"

Typical NY style there.:sleep:
Not that I'm a super big Palin fan, but I'm really trying
to give her as much benefit of the doubt as possible, on every issue atm.

I guess I still don't understand:

Isn't this really about someone named Bill Hemrick suing someone else named Judson Phillips for not fulfilling his end of a signed contract?

Oh, wait. Here's the headline from the story:

"Tea Party Convention Organizer Sued Over ‘Rock Star’ Palin’s Speaker’s Fee"

:rolleyes:

...and a sad testament to the state of the right, which pays $100k for... oh, wait, there's no content requirement...

sarah's new title shall be: world's most expensive cheerleader.

nooo, not me.
Personally, I don't care much anyway.
The REAL teaparty was down the street from that show, but they
didn't get any coverage really.

nooo, not me.
Personally, I don't care much anyway.
The REAL teaparty was down the street from that show, but they
didn't get any coverage really.
The current group that calls themselves Tea Party Activists have the wrong group in history to associate with. The original Tea Party was brought on by taxation without representation. This group has elected representation. The group they should be connecting to would really be...
Shay's Rebellion

If they spend money that has to be paid back by people that can't vote yet,
or haven't been born yet is also.

There's also several other point that could be made as well.
Like the integrity of our election system...

The current group that calls themselves Tea Party Activists have the wrong group in history to associate with. The original Tea Party was brought on by taxation without representation. This group has elected representation. The group they should be connecting to would really be...
Shay's Rebellion

Taxed Enough Already

now that is very debatable.
Unless they're felons, or not citizens, and can't vote. Sorry, I didn't think about that snag. Assuming that they're citizens, they may be felons. So maybe they aren't being represented in government after all, if they're felons.
If you can't read a bill before you vote, that's taxation without representation.
Their elected representatives were allowed to read the bill and participate on their behalf. That's how our representative government works.

Back