Panty raider...

wait. what am i saying. the guy himself is evidence of that market. and weird fetishes ain't so few and far between. regression play, anyone?

There was someone on the ship that was stealing the female shipmates nice panties from the laundry. It took about a month for the powers to be to take us seriously. In the end, about 10-15 women were short about half of their panties. I lost about 10 pair before I stopped sending them to the laundry and started handwashing in the sink.

wait. what am i saying. the guy himself is evidence of that market.

No kidding. They have vending machines in Japan selling used school girl panties.

bizarrex.jpg

http://www.photomann.com/japan/machines/bizarrex.jpg

Lots of other interesting vending machines too.
http://www.photomann.com/japan/machines/

I remember seing Ebay lisitngs for used panties 6-7 years ago. Here's a few more examples of the market.

Wow, check this out. Apparently there's some fakes getting sold.

Welcome to Panty Trust

Panty Trust is a non-biased, independent, third party verification service. We are not owned by, or affiliated with any auction venue, panty sales site, or seller. Our organization's purpose is to promote trust between buyers and sellers of used panties, bras, pantyhose, stockings, socks, shoes, and other personal items. Use of our complete line of services, which includes an individualized/personalized verification program, will make your buying or selling of intimate items more satisfying, efficient, and hassle-free.

www.pantytrust.com

:laugh:

Dirty used panties are a semi nono on ebay. You can get away with selling the washed used ones if you tip toe a fine line. Used bras are legal but they have to be laundered - I've sold some of those.
Used shoes and socks are hot! I'll do it but it kinda gives me the willies. The questions these folks ask are amazing and these dudes want you to email them the listing pictures afterwards - it apparently helps them in their endeavors with the shoes.
I recently sold a destroyed pair of stripper boots....that transaction was surprisingly tame. Just a few wacko questions and the boots headed off to Germany. Dude never even asked for the pictures.

hmm... panties... raider... *ding*

A new sexy marketing ploy for the NFL... the Panty Raiders! Thongs and bikinis with the Raiders logo on them. A must for the diehard fan.

After the last few years the Raiders are so bad can't even get panties.

Back