Votes: 0 0.0%

• more

• Total voters

HeXp£Øi±

Parents. Please include step and ex-step parents, foster parents, and you may if you wish, exclude parents you have never known.

Both my parents are still living...love 'em mean it!

Buuuuut, there's at least 2 other families whom I consider my parents, because if I wasn't with my parents, I'd be with them and I consider them my parents too, even though their uncle and aunty and they consider me their child.

in Hawaiian mentality, you are responsible for all the children of the people in your generation within your family. so, I have many, many, many parents .. and I am also the "parent" of lots of kids ...

I have one mom and one dad ... but my aunty and uncle (ku'u's in-laws) have had a big hand in raising me ... but like I said, all of my parents' generation was responsible for our upbringing though the whoopin' only came from my mom :D

lesse... mom and dad (2)
2nd marriage for each (2)
mom cant make up her mind (3-4 more.. she wont tell me)

All of them are beneath mention except for moms current hubby. Hes such a great guy that he makes me feel like a letch in comparison.

wrap it all back into the 'siblings' thread... adding in all of the step bros and sis ... there are... hmm... roughly 21 of us. Might be more. I wasnt introduced to more than half of them.

Funny...a friend of mines father had been married and divorced like five times. He could never figure out what was wrong with all the women he was marrying. lol

Dad, mom & her 3 husbands. Her last & current one was after I left home but I counted him for the purpose of this poll.

Mom and dad, but my dad left when I was about 7 or 8 years old. He's been with his girlfriend since and recently they got engaged, but they're still not married yet. My mom's never remarried, and probably won't for a long time, her last boyfriend kind of disappeared for a little over a week (left us to write his road rallye in about 3 days, they usually take at least 2 weeks) and when he came back, he announced his wedding to someone we never met.

Even though my Mom was remarried once and my Dad re-married 5 times, I only consider my Mom and Dad my parents. The rest were bedfellows after my folks split.

Back