partying with UB40!!

kuulani

my cousin rocks :headbang:

when UB40 was in town last week for their concert, my cousin happened to meet one of the people who designed their merchandise. since he's into that, he got free t-shirts from them, and in return, he gave them some of his stuff.

then ... out of the blue, the guy asks where they could buy weed for the band and crew. my cousin introduces him to a friend & BAM!! $2k on weed! Just like that! So my cousin & his friend have a private party with UB40 ... with $2k worth of weed :trippy:

isn't that the coolest shit ever!! :headbang:

that is the coolest!
*wishes i could hang out with groovy people and smoke lotsa pot and stuff.

kuulani said:
$2k on weed! Just like that! So my cousin & his friend have a private party with UB40 ... with $2k worth of weed :trippy:

isn't that the coolest shit ever!! :headbang:

Oh Baby! Goodnight! That must have been pretty kickass! I'd be worthless at work for the next week or so, but I know it'd have been worth it!

When you use it constantly you get so it doesn't blow you away so much. You can maintain, do your job, etc. Don't ask me how I know that...

I won't ask, but I know what you are talking about. I did "it" regularly during school, bu thave since slowed WAY down. No my tolerance has disintegrated, and "if" I were to do "it" again, would probably be more affected by "it"!

(sorry, that's alot of quotes)

Hehe, me and two female friends were able to get in the backstage of Ian McCulloch from Echo & The Bunnymen, when he played in Porto Alegre last month. One of my friends exchanged hooked up(right term?) with him in a bar later in the night...

Back