paul is out

2minkey

bootlicker
what a freak.

a border fence could also be used to KEEP US IN!!! OMFG!!!! load yer rifles, patriots, they's comin' fer momma.

yep.

i have a friend who is bored and likes to call me and tell me about paul and, worse yet, noam chomsky, whom i place on a level with glory hole attendants, both academically and politically. i really hope he finds a new interest soon. it's fucking torture.

Yeah, I know few paul'rs too. It's fun to say the word "Paul" in any conversation in any context with them. They immediately get all bright eyed and goofy as the conversation suddenly switches to his policies. -- forget about it, once a paul'r ...medication is soon to follow.

I think they ought to make Paul head of the EPA.
I think he could straighten that one out.

yeah... right after you let a monkey drive you to dallas. sounds like a pretty sober proposition.

Goth, you know you're citing an MSNBC poll, right? I'm surprised they didn't give it to Romney, to be truthful.

Goth, you know you're citing an MSNBC poll, right? I'm surprised they didn't give it to Romney, to be truthful.

Your point is moot since MSNBC is active in ignoring Ron Paul.

MSNBC Ignores Winner of Debate

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
September 8, 2011

As I noted earlier today, Ron Paul swept an NBC poll as the winner of the Simi Valley Ronald Reagan shrine “debate” staged by the corporate media. Since I posted that article, Paul has pulled even farther away from the establishment pack of hopeful teleprompter readers:

And yet MSNBC has ignored the result of its own poll. But it is worse than that, as Mike Adams of Natural News notes. MSNBC has played tricks with the graphics on the poll page in order to make Paul’s substantial lead not look as significant as it is. The “deliberate shortening of the Ron Paul bar was reserved solely for him, as all the rest of the candidates have accurate bar lengths,” writes Adams.

It’s all part of a psychological operation by MSNBC.com to minimize the impact of Ron Paul’s campaign and undercut the opinions of its dwindling readership.

In an MSNBC article entitled “First thoughts: Slugfest in Simi,” the team of Chuck Todd, Mark Murray, Domenico Montanaro, and Brooke Brower completely ignore Paul’s performance and concentrate on who the establishment has decided will win the election if it is determined Obama must go next November – Rick Perry or Mitt Romney.

The MSNBC script-readers only mention Paul in passing as a foil to the main attraction, Rick Perry. (See Steve Watson’s article on Perry attempting to intimidate Ron Paul.)

The shameful performance by MSNBC and the rest of the corporate media is a repeat of what happened last month during the debate. So egregious and obvious was the effort to ignore Ron Paul that comic Jon Stewart felt compelled to point it out.

The effort to ignore Ron Paul will keep up until the election. The establishment media – wallowing in its growing irrelevance – will continue to ignore its own polls and pretend that America actually prefers either the pretend Libertarian Rick Perry or the statist healthcare at gunpoint Demo-publican Mitt Romney.

It’s not going to work. Millions of Americans want Ron Paul to run against Barry Obama despite the fact the Republican establishment with the help of their friends in the corporate media are doing everything they can to marginalize Paul.

Source

obviously the poll was hit hard by the paul-ites. look at all the comments below.

gotholic, you're delusional. paul had trouble forming coherent ideas and went off on wacky paranoid-as-all-fuck tangents. his rhetoric was coarse and fragmented and in several cases his voice took on whiney overtones.

perry made a decent showing assuming you're into his thing... i most certainly am not but whatever.

romney made the "least crazy" showing. nice tan, fag...

bachman wins for hairdo most resembling a helmet. her comment about the US losing its sovereignty had me laughing my ass off. she's done.

nuh-uh, in your dreams!!!

congratulations on the use of an infantile taunt. i think it's time for you to grow up. RM is offering reasonably-priced seminars on "contemporary manhood in a radical post-feminist age." i suggest you sign up.
you get a small discount if you mention the code "ultra-puss" on your paperwork.

obviously the poll was hit hard by the paul-ites. look at all the comments below.

gotholic, you're delusional. paul had trouble forming coherent ideas and went off on wacky paranoid-as-all-fuck tangents. his rhetoric was coarse and fragmented and in several cases his voice took on whiney overtones.

Your assertion is fundamentally flawed. Paul has won many straw polls. This current debate and the poll by MSNBC is a further testament to the fact that the American people want Ron Paul for the GOP. OH NOOOOO! The poll was hit hard by the paulites!! The comments prove it!!!! :laugh: Could it be that the majority of Americans favor Ron Paul? Impossible! :rolleyes:

perry made a decent showing assuming you're into his thing... i most certainly am not but whatever.

romney made the "least crazy" showing. nice tan, fag...

bachman wins for hairdo most resembling a helmet. her comment about the US losing its sovereignty had me laughing my ass off. she's done.

nuh-uh, in your dreams!!!

congratulations on the use of an infantile taunt. i think it's time for you to grow up. RM is offering reasonably-priced seminars on "contemporary manhood in a radical post-feminist age." i suggest you sign up.
you get a small discount if you mention the code "ultra-puss" on your paperwork.

Oh, please minx. I was just being sarcastic in emphasizing the fact that you are clearly wrong on this one. Paul is not out, far from it. It is your own wishful thinking that has clouded your mind. The only one being delusional here is you. Have you seen the vid with Stewart? What are your thoughts on that?

Ron Paul Widens MSNBC/NBC Presidential Poll Lead; Over 205,000 Votes Now Cast

Tony Rutherford
Huntington News
Sept 9, 2011

MSNBC’s First Read continues attracting votes for its post-Presidential Republican Debate poll. As of 3:30 a.m. Sept 9, more than 205,000 votes have been cast. Ron Paul has widened his lead over Mitt Romney and Rick Perry. Paul has 57.1%, Romney 14.5%, and Perry 12.4%

Despite the thunderous “thumbs up” for Paul, mainstream media continues to virtually ignore the poll results and the comments about a candidate that the public has enshrined yet the media continues to write him off as not a serious contender for the Presidential nomination. MSNBC, the New York Times, Washington Post, and L.A. Times all called the debate a Romney vs. Perry event.

“The New York Times, like everyone else, frames last night’s debate a clash between Perry and Romney,” states First Read from MSNBC/NBC.

Those writing short comments in the poll have even slammed the website for disproportionate graphs of the on line straw vote results. Paul’s green line reflecting 57% (over 117,500 votes) is only twice as long as that of second place finisher, Romney, who has received about 25,500 votes.

A non-supporter of Paul stressed the bar graph is “really deceptive,” then ponders whether the Daily Show’s Jon Stewart is “on to something about Ron Paul and the media.” Another admits that in 2008 he voted for Obama. However, the “independent” voter repeats that three years ago the candidates were elitists chosen for us. “They are trying to do it again. The press will not make my choice. Dr. Paul does not waiver and explains himself well. We the people are fed up with elite telling us how we should think.”

A California attorney also questions the pre-determined Romney/Perry express:

“The media attention to those two losers calling them a winner, compared to the poll by the American people that clearly shows Ron Paul by more than 2:1 over Romney? This is just more proof that the media is attempting to control the political outcome. People, do not be fooled. Ron Paul says what he means and means what he says. How come they are so afraid of Ron Paul? Is it because that the federal reserve is going to be shutdown? I mean how the hell can they print money with no value and lend it to us at interest? Biggest scam of them all if you ask me......”

One writer stated on Sept. 8 at about 4 a.m. that the Paul poll win was fueled solely by Paul supporters using the internet. But, the writer’s prediction backfired --- “by midday tomorrow, Paul will have slid to his proper place, midway to the bottom.”

Instead , he has widened his lead in first place.

LIMITED TO THREE QUESTIONS

Respondents emphasize that Paul received only three questions during the debate, but “every time he was allowed to talk, he rocked it.”

More specifically, “Dr. Paul is the only one who has never wavered from his set goals which are truly in line with liberty and real conservative values,” a respondent wrote.

“Who do you think won the Republican debate at the Reagan library” has attained over 50 pages of comments from poll voters. And, those commenting have Ron Paul on their mind.

“Ron Paul is the only guy who understands what truly ails America,” the most recent posting reads. Another stated, “the cowardly media is despicable for ignoring him.”

Following President Obama’s jobs speech, John Huntsman, Michele Bachmann and Rick Santorum have appeared, for instance, on Fox News.

One writer admits that he does not agree with all that Paul advocates. Still, he believes the words from a twelve term Congressman resonate:

I mean the guy is a 12-term congressman, so obviously when people are allowed to actually hear his message it resonates with them.

Furthermore, these debates are structured in such a way that makes genuine discussion about the issues very difficult. Candidates get a limited amount of time to respond, which is understandable, but it means that they have to condense their arguments into easily digestible sound bytes. It waters down the issues and it makes the American people stupider because they are only exposed to simple arguments and not given the chance to listen to a more articulate and complex argument, like the kind Dr. Paul makes.”

One “vexed” respondent stated that Paul knows “nothing about national security.” But, the writer has obviously not spoken with military families --- Paul already leads a poll amongst those serving in the Armed Forces. He’s also a member of another minority --- he’s one of the few veterans running for the Presidential office.

Interestingly, one writer complains about Paul, but he states that former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, another candidate overlooked by media, “did a much better job than all the rest.” Still, Newt’s not his choice for the job: “If Sarah Palin runs, I’m campaigning for her, Obama out 2012.”

Finally, one of those voting in the poll analyzes that “Paul by his 40 plus years of writing and speaking to youthful populations, Ron Paul has already set [the nation] on a path to healing. Due to the life and times of Dr..Ron Paul we now have what we need to overcome.” The writer suggests that whether he wins the most votes in the dash for the Oval Office, “ Ron ,Paul has already won” by shaking and waking Americans to see through the myths foisted upon them by the media. In essence, the popularity of Dr. Paul means that Americans are done with apathetic listening, now, they are ready to think seriously about the responsibility and consequences of choices made at the ballot box.

So, what's next? CNN's Tea Party debate. Will that network be more objectivie? So far, they have limited their poll to only THREE GOP candidates? Guess they do not have the ball to put all the names in the poll and let the internet voters do the rest.. But if they have only three listed candidates, they have removed America's right to vote for the candidate of not the media's choice, but the people's choice.

Source

Your assertion is fundamentally flawed. Paul has won many straw polls. This current debate and the poll by MSNBC is a further testament to the fact that the American people want Ron Paul for the GOP. OH NOOOOO! The poll was hit hard by the paulites!! The comments prove it!!!! :laugh: Could it be that the majority of Americans favor Ron Paul? Impossible! :rolleyes:

Oh, please minx. I was just being sarcastic in emphasizing the fact that you are clearly wrong on this one. Paul is not out, far from it. It is your own wishful thinking that has clouded your mind. The only one being delusional here is you. Have you seen the vid with Stewart? What are your thoughts on that?

oh please? what assertion of mine is fundamentally flawed?

that the msnbc poll was obviously hit hard by paul supporters? DUH....

don't you really begin to wonder when everyone else sees something very differently than you do? or, wait, are you one of the chosen ones with SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE?

seriously dude, you gotta wonder when RM and i are one the same page with something...

paul will never get elected because he's a paranoid nutjob that has ZERO experience in the business world. sorry charlie, but he's a doctor, which means he has plenty of experience with institutions... and/or private practice, which also ain't the world that most of us live in.

oh please? what assertion of mine is fundamentally flawed?

that the msnbc poll was obviously hit hard by paul supporters? DUH....

don't you really begin to wonder when everyone else sees something very differently than you do? or, wait, are you one of the chosen ones with SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE?

Because you are trying to downplay by implying that the reason why he is winning in the poll is because of his supporters. Well, of course he is winning because of hi supporters! Ron Paul is the most popular GOP candidate and his message resonates with most people. Many people heard his response in that debate and liked it. That is why they voted for him in the poll. It is the general consensus.

seriously dude, you gotta wonder when RM and i are one the same page with something...

paul will never get elected because he's a paranoid nutjob that has ZERO experience in the business world. sorry charlie, but he's a doctor, which means he has plenty of experience with institutions... and/or private practice, which also ain't the world that most of us live in.

Speaking of zero, what experience did Obama have? Oh, did you forget already about that? Well, if Obama can get elected then so can Ron Paul.

Because you are trying to downplay by implying that the reason why he is winning in the poll is because of his supporters. Well, of course he is winning because of hi supporters! Ron Paul is the most popular GOP candidate and his message resonates with most people. Many people heard his response in that debate and liked it. That is why they voted for him in the poll. It is the general consensus.

Speaking of zero, what experience did Obama have? Oh, did you forget already about that? Well, if Obama can get elected then so can Ron Paul.

obama is a lousy executive. because he also learned about the world in what one might call shielded institutions. but obama has an advantage over paul. he is not a paranoid grumpkin. and, obama's economics have a basis in reality, albeit an ugly one that few truly support. paul's economics appeal to a naive idealism, which mirrors their origin.

he has absolutely no chance in a general election. only a fraction of the population would buy into many of his freakish ideas. it's that his cult of personality is a highly visible and activist one that accounts for his polling.

show me a poll that is genpop representative where he comes out ahead, not a free-for-all unscientific poll. (genpop=general population. i just googled it to see if you could find it in crafting your response, but apparently it's language only in circulation among professional researchers. it more or less means that your sample population (n) is a close statistical representation of everybody here across demographic dimensions, and is a standard practice in statistical research for any kind of VALID opinion poll.)

Back