paul!

tonksy

i still have that copy of the talisman that keith returned from when he borrowed it at your house. i was suppose to give it to prof but i am a fuck up and i dropped the ball. do you still want it? i need an address if you do.

Just send it to "Paul at Leslie's house"...they live in the sticks...it'll find them...

hahaha ok, they don't live THAT much in the middle of nowhere...but if they did it would work...my cousin once sent a letter to "Nan, Pop and Ranger" (Ranger being their dog) with the postal code and it found them...that being because they live in a little harbour town and the postal code got it to the post office and the post master knew who had a dog named Ranger :D

It actually started as my fault, I forgot to give it to Prof myself until the day I was gonna fly back and I wasn't gonna see him that day, so I had to leave it with tonksy. He has told me that I could keep it, but seeing as I don't have it right now, I can't keep it unless you send it to me, but I don't really want it, it'll just get lost and/or trashed in this house. I'm the first fuck up. :eek:

Tonksy!! your alive!!

we thougth rob had tied you up inthe closet.

give it to the charity of your choice, or your own bookshelf.

Back