PayPal

Professur

I decided to set up a PayPal account this evening. So I went to their site and started filling in the form. All the while I was wondering where they made their cut from all this. Then I got to the bottom of the form page and found all the small print. Funny how they have pages and pages of it, that you have to read in a box 5 lines high. I wonder how many people started to read that and gave up just because of the eye strain.

Well I did. If they can't make their legal mumbo jumbo easier to read than that, they're trying to prevent people from reading it. And they can do without my 2 bits.

I have a Verified International Personal Account which I use to pay for things using my credit card ~ it costs me nothing to do so.

If someone pays me I leave the money there until I want to pay for something else and then use it, which again costs nothing ~ although I rarely use it this way. You can have a maximum of $90 in a personal account.

It just depends how you use it....

I set up a paypal account before they had all the charges. If i didn't have one already i probably wouldn't waste my time getting one. I have to admit though that is has been extremely usefull on more than one occasion. Thousands of online stores now accept paypal online payments(this was not an ad).

i've found it useful a couple of times when i've wanted to get some cash from internet-type people with thier credit cards... and now i've got one it does make paying for stuff on sites that use paypal (like this one) very easy...

for merchant types it works pretty well, the charges aren't that high for the market they're playing in and they do some nice integrate-this-into your site stuff

i can certainly see why it's so popular on ebay...

man, that did sound like an ad! :eek:

yea...when people send you money they take a percentage of it i guess.....and then they make money from the money you have in your account kinda like a bank....score for them more $$

Back