Peace and love

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Virtual will of Allah

"Al-Quraysh is going to help people in the West better understand the people who are living in the East," says Radwan Kasmiya, an avid gamer and the executive manager of Afkar Media. "We want to show that this civilization was a sort of practical and almost heavenly civilization."

In the first scene of "Under Siege," Baruch Goldstein, the Israeli settler who killed 27 worshipers in a Hebron mosque in 1994, snickers as he sneaks up to the mosque where two boys, Maen and Ahmed, are among those praying inside. Goldstein enters the mosque and starts shooting into the prostrated crowd.

'Nuff said.

:eek6:

The Jew is doing the shooting...and the Muslims aren't allowed to harm civilians. so...I am missing wtf your'e on about here. Not 'nuff said.

Ahmed must disarm Goldstein and turn to fight Israeli soldiers. Killing civilians - Israeli or Arab - will make him lose his stamina

Sounds like they missed the boat, but they had a bit of a lofty ideal there.

When the day comes that I have to justify my beliefs by violence and/or the reaction to violence in the name of my deity, I'm done.

Leslie said:
:eek6:

The Jew is doing the shooting...and the Muslims aren't allowed to harm civilians. so...I am missing wtf your'e on about here. Not 'nuff said.

and that scenerio happens how often?

Les said:
Sounds like they missed the boat, but they had a bit of a lofty ideal there.

Yes, they did. Like most, the idea of dying for one's religion is raised above living for one's religion. That's why I have a problem with that movie...

SouthernN'Proud said:
When the day comes that I have to justify my beliefs by violence and/or the reaction to violence in the name of my deity, I'm done.

I wish more people thought that way. Unfortunately, many kill in the name of their deity :/

might be distasteful, but it is still better than Grand Theft Auto.

Goldstein did do this act, sounds like simple role reversal from western games like soldier of fortune.

2minkey said:
well i've heard of many scenarios where palestinians throw rocks and israeli soldiers shoot back.

...rocks, molotov cocktails, grenades, when it's coming at your head and your not quite sure what it is going to be, you shoot.

2minkey said:
well i've heard of many scenarios where palestinians throw rocks and israeli soldiers shoot back.

Good. Next time that rock will be a grenade.

2minkey said:

And? Here's a news flash for you...and I'll put it in bold so you can't miss it...ROCKS KILL PEOPLE.

Back