people need to just STOP DYING!!!!!

BlurOfSerenity

i found out on thursday that my friend from elementary school died.
she was 18.

i found out today that my coworker's 12-year old daughter died in a car accident that they were both in.

i found out just now that my the mother of my good friend nicki died suddenly last night.

needless to say, i'm more than a little sad.

why so many, so quickly?

although its out of place :hug: ash i know how you feel but it is a part of life. try to remember the good times and dont be afraid to cry out from time to time. its only nautrual. itll be ok somehow. but damn all at once. extra :hug:

:hug: s for Ash!

Don't worry Ash, as freako said, it's a part of life, there's little you can do to stop it really.

Just remember life for the good times and the bad, cause that's what life is all about :)

Ash

I know I'm new round here and I don't really know you but I just wanted to say how sorry I was to read your post. I know what it feels like to lose people who are close to me, I lost so many friends during school... both my parents died when I was young. It will get better you just have to take it one day at a time and like freako says... don't be afraid to have a good cry. Big hug for ya... take care. :sadhug:

I'm so sorry to hear that Ash, and I don't have an answer to the question why. I only wish I did, but I feel your sorrow and I'm sending you a hug just to let you know that I care. :hug:

Man, an awful thing happened in our street today.

A woman who lives about 6 doors away went shopping with her 7 yr old grandaughter. They got back from town and the woman (Alice) dropped dead......massive heart attack it looked like, the 7 yr old lass had to call the ambulance. Poor kid, musta really shook her up :(

:sadhug: For Ash.........I've had too many good friends die young as well..........biggest kick in the wotsits ever :(

Back