Personal ad

alex

The following ad in The Atlanta Journal is reported to have been one of their most popular (in # calls received) :

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good looking girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. Rub me the right way and watch me respond. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Kiss me and I'm yours. Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Daisy.

Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society about an 8-week old black Labrador retriever.

:rofl3:

That is GREAT

Would be even greater if one of them adopted her...

Great stuff. Only problem is though that if someone takes it, it'll be someone who wasn"t particularly looking for a dog in the first place, and those that were looking won't see this ad.

Found this while poking around to see whether anyone had in fact taken the puppy: ;)

There is this French couple, sitting up talking, when the wife says to the husband that it was time he had a conversation with their thirteen year old son about the birds and the bees.
So the father goes to his son's room and says "Son do you remember that session I arranged for you with Mademoiselle Ginette?"
"Oh, yes papa, I remember very well," says the son.
"Well, son, it is time you knew that the birds and the bees do the same thing."

:rofl4:

On an unrelated note this kid walks into the room and asks 'dad whats a cunt?' the dad is taken aback a bit but calmly answers come upstairs son and I'll show you. The man takes is son upstairs to the mans bedrooms where his wife is lying naked on their bed. He whispers to his son 'you see that furry black triangle between your mums legs?' 'yeah?' answers the kid, 'well thats a pussy. Your mums a cunt' answers the dad

...which reminds me of another joke...

What's the useless skin around the vagina called?
the woman. ;)

I'd rather have the dog than the woman. What the heck would you do with a woman who wanted to have sex all day? Can you imagine how your postings would change around here?

"Hey guys, I was j$4t thi32nki3r tht3a fis9f o3lof-0 sfos[]] iso,se0334 .,/,./,./,./,./,./,./,./,./,./,./,./,./,./,./,./,./,./,./,./,./,./,././,./,,./,./,./,./,./,./ ph oh boy. Anyways later guys, need a smoke."

Back