picture

K62

hi :D havent posted here in a while, to busy at hwc i guess :p but i gota question for you guys, i put that pic on binks site like 2 years ago or so, i tried to email him a new one, but he has hotmail blocked :p and thats my only email addy, does he come here often? hmmm does anyone know any toher way i could contact him to send him a new picture ? thanks :)

ahh i spent the summer at the Base in Borden Ontario doing my basic training, thats actualy where the picture i send is from :D

LOLOLOL I live not 5 minutes from there!!!
I live in Everett...did you ever go through here? :canada:

what a small world! :D

:headbang:

hmm i cant remember any place called Everett, In 9 weeks up there, i was only allowed out of the base on 3 weekends, went to Barrie, Toronto, and Wasaga Beach!! that place was amazing!!!

it's an eeensy weeeensy village, maybe a couple hundred people, right beside borden...we can hear the gunfire early in the morning, it shakes our house we're so close :D

Poor Les, that would scare me out of my skin...

There is a hospital her eon campus, it is like not even a 5min walk from my residence building and one morning there was a helicopter (I guess it was waiting to land, it was REALLY low) and I woke up suddenly and thought "OMG! We're under attack!!!" my roommate said she woke up and thought the same thing.... SCARY stuff!!!:eek:

lol, nothing like the sound of Automatic gun fire to wake ya up in the morning :D its sooo hot there!!! and thunderstorms all the time. I never did get used to the weather in 9 weeks lol

*scratches head*

So hot with thunderstorms? You must have been here the end of July, or in august I assume?

It is pretty damn cold here right now.

I wish i lived on the east coast (specifically NFLD) in the summer cause they have like 0 humidity

lol yeah it was last week in may, june, and july.... 25c is a hot day here!!! it was nuts up there

yeah its very cold here too, we get the wind right off the water, had a few days around -35c including windchill

the weather here just plain sucks, it can get to 35 in the summer, and -35 in the winter :(

and it does scare me out of my skin...at least the bombs or whatever the heck they were did the first time they shook the house and made stuff fall off the walls :eek:

the copters scare me too...some days they're in and out all day, I begin to worry something's going on I don't know about :eek6:

the other worry with the copters of course is that they're gonna fall out of the sky onto the house *peepwall*

Back