Pirates

whoreable

they like to wear eye patches, and have peg legs, they also have parrots on their sholders alot.

Priates love to say ARRRRR, and AHOY, WALK THE PLANK, and sometimes even the dreaded SHIVER ME TIMBERS!

here is a pirate hiaku i made

shiver me timbers
walk the plank ye landlovers!
set sail for booty!

I wish I had one of those pirate ships in a bottle. Boy that would make my day!

and yes it is from the stroy of rikki. but that has nothing to do with the topic :rolleyes:

They are also victimes of homoeroticism due to the fact they lack any women on ships to form relationship with and release sexual needs. I guess jacking off just enough for them, at one point or another they require a orifice of some sort. Those swords are cool.

The only problem I see with the above haiku is that the correct term is "landlubber," not "landlover."

It is actually landlovers just the way that it was pronounced made it sound like landlubbers

steweygrrrr said:
It is actually landlovers just the way that it was pronounced made it sound like landlubbers

"LANDLUBBER - Lubber is an old slang word for someone who is stupid and lazy. Sailors added land to it to describe someone stupid about the ways of life aboard a ship."

"LUBBER: A heavy, clumsy, or awkward fellow; a sturdy drone; a clown."

a13antichrist said:
"LANDLUBBER - Lubber is an old slang word for someone who is stupid and lazy. Sailors added land to it to describe someone stupid about the ways of life aboard a ship."

"LUBBER: A heavy, clumsy, or awkward fellow; a sturdy drone; a clown."
I stand corrected

Back