Point Panic

nalani

nope, this has nothing to do with surfing (Point Panic is a famous surfing spot on O'ahu) ... and it has nothing to do with the riphreakingdiculous rising gas prices ... or even the war...

I have mid-terms on Thursday. I'm totally not prepared.

Now, I know you all think "yeah .. sure ... uh-huh ... you'll be fine ... you always do well ..." but we had reviews today ... and I realized that I don't know crap. Nada. Zilch. I'm stoopid. It's official. I'm a dumbass.

You aren't a dumbass :)

The only thing that school staff care about are test scores, it doesn't show the actual intelligence in a person

nalani, i've told you time and time again ... whether you graduate with a 2.0 or 4.0, you get the same degree in the end :D

...and you know you can easily pull a 3.0 out of your a$$ :D

nalani said:
nope, this has nothing to do with surfing (Point Panic is a famous surfing spot on O'ahu) ... and it has nothing to do with the riphreakingdiculous rising gas prices ... or even the war...

I have mid-terms on Thursday. I'm totally not prepared.

Now, I know you all think "yeah .. sure ... uh-huh ... you'll be fine ... you always do well ..." but we had reviews today ... and I realized that I don't know crap. Nada. Zilch. I'm stoopid. It's official. I'm a dumbass.

At least you know what a mid-term is ;) :D

Back