Polish plane crash

Gotholic

Here is the story.

Eyewitness footage. This video points out what to see.

I am surprised no one posted anything yet. The person who shot the footage has now been apparently murdered.

Claim: Man Who Shot Polish Plane Crash “Gunshots” Footage Stabbed To Death

Prison Planet.com
Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The man who filmed a video that appeared to depict gunshots being fired in the immediate aftermath of the Polish plane crash has apparently been stabbed to death in what many are claiming was a deliberate assassination to silence the individual from making public whatever it was he saw.

The following translation appears on numerous websites, with this Polish website being the original source.

Film, który zepewne już wszyscy widzeli, autor
tego filmu Adrij Mendierej , któremu wbito noż w
okolicach Kijowa 15 Kw.2010 roku został
przewieżony w tragicznym stanie do szpitala w
Kijowie , gdzie 16 kwietnia dwóch nieznanych ludzi
odłączyło mu respirator. J po raz kolejny wbito mu
3 razy nóż. Andrij zmarł po południu o15.03 czasu
Moskiewskiego 16 kwietnia 2010 roku. Ale
oczywiście jest to przypadek wg ROSYJSKIEGO RZĄDU

The translation is roughly as follows.

Author of the video seen by everyone by now has been stabbed near Kijow on 4.15 and transported in critical condition to the hospital in Kijow. On 4.16 three unidentified individuals unplugged him from life support system and stabbed him 3 more times. Andrij was prenounced dead that afternoon. Russian government claims it was a coincidence. ”

The video, which can be viewed below, as well as the apparent fate of the man who shot the footage, have not been reported on by any mainstream news outlet, and the story cannot be completely verified, although the footage in the clip is very similar to images and video seen after the crash.

However, some people are of the belief that the entire story is a hoax, and is being used to falsely implicate Russia in the crash of the aircraft. Until any confirmation is forthcoming, its authenticity is still up in the air.

Source

Polish government assimilated.

"Until confirmation is forthcoming..."

yer gonna have a long wait for that

1271222098269.jpg

nah, there's no such thing as a conspiracy.
This is the new millennium, nobody does that anymore.

Soviets destroy Polish people once again.

and the best part of all was the purpose of their flight ha ha ha
um sorry that’s not the least bit funny.

The entire upper-echelon of Polish government is killed flying around the Sovi..., err, Russia & it didn't cross your mind?

when everything is a conspiracy, nothing is. not even the thingy that very well could be one.

more like, you know, the boy who cried wolf and all.

and there's a difference in logics....
Some things are in deed that way, but when it come to security, and/or
other Major things, that fuzzy logic shouldn't apply.

One has to decide if it does more harm than good to ponder, and/or dig deeper on it.

oh don't get me wrong, i think there's a decent possibility of foul play. there's also a decent possibility that there were procedural and/or technical fuck ups. (i just spent a week with a woman who used to work for the state dept in russia and eastern europe and she told me that air travel there is often pretty dicey... no surprise). but, then, the likelyhood of fuckups is perfect cover for foul play BWAAAHAHAHA.

I think its rather cut and dried, the airport tower
told them “don’t land here the weather is to bad”
The Polish President insisted they land there
aircraft impacted terrain

end of story

WAKE-UP SHEEPLE!!1 FOG DOES NOT SIMPLY MAKE POLLACKS & PLANES FALL FROM THE SKY!

INSIDE JOB -- INSIDE JOB -- INSIDE JORB

When politics is involved, everything is a conspiracy. That doens't mean shit doesn't just sometimes happen.

Nothing happened in the Katyn forest.

Those weren't gunshots they were oxygen canisters cooking off.

Back