Pop quiz

My pms say I have 15, I just don't know where they are.....

I've deleted my sent, my inbox, and my tracking, but there are still 15 hanging around somewhere in no mans land.

I clear mine out every day............well, most of it. Sent items definitely. Well, mostly anyway. And I check my folders, well I would if I had any...well I would check most if I had any, mostly anyway..........sometimes I'd check less.

Email sent items is 607. Cleaned it out about June of last year. This is all work email though too. The home email is much thinner, I don't give that out except to a select few.

nah... cause we all know that the PM queen is Les. She has 2 assistants and a publicist to organize it all for her.

I was just thinking about private email clutter when I started the thread. Some people have automatic sweeper programs, some don't. Some weed and purge from time to time and some don't. It was just something that I thought of when I noticed that I had about 600 total trash items in various places and realized that I hadn't cleaned up in quite a while.

I am a delete nazi. Even if I haven't read it sometimes, I delete. :blush: Can't help it - it's an obsessive compulsive thing I'm sure...

In: 11
Sent: 3
Trash: 1

PMs: 34

In outlook express, I have 2,842 messages in my inbox since August 1999. Those are all legit e-mails, too; my spam all goes straight to the "deleted items" box which I have set to empty itself every time I close OE. I've also got 1,081 messages in my "sent items" folder since August 1999.

Very punny, Inky. How's yer wife?

I've 400 or so in my bulk (read spam) box. Deleteds get whacked every shut down, so, there's none.

Back