Possible new dog

PostCode

Major contributor!
puppy.jpg

Only two weeks old right now. It's a female pug.

It's not mine man. It's the wife person's. You know how it is. Females and little puppies.....

oh how cute :D but you might want to keep him away from the windows looks like he already tried to run face first through one :banghead:

Do you have kids, Posty? I've heard that pugs aren't the best dogs for kids.

PuterTutor said:
Do you have kids, Posty? I've heard that pugs aren't the best dogs for kids.

As a matter of fact we do and Chance loves em'. These dogs, from my experience, love kids.

That's cool, cause I want one but the wife is afraid it wouldn't be good around the kids.

Chance is all over the kids...gotta be on they're laps, in they're bed, lick they're faces...he's never growled or come across in any way as being threating to any person in the house. He's actually a very, very loving dog. The other dog, on the other hand, can't get a decent nap without him jumping on her head or chasing her tail or just plain bothering her.

PuterTutor said:
That's cool, cause I want one but the wife is afraid it wouldn't be good around the kids.

Besides, the dog is so small that the only way it could kill one of your kids would be asphixia.

Not my dog. My animal is Oscar the cat. You might remember him. He's the one that got hit by the car.

Back