post whore

Give me a little time here. I'll be at 10,000 before you can say... uhh... the entire text of Crime and Punishment backwards.

Nixy said:
You toddle now??

I believe that it's in the bylaws somewhere that you must toddle while singing "Sweet Transvestite" usnless you can do a really exceptional bump and grind...

:brush:

paul_valaru said:
of course, look at how many Prof has

*toddles off singing sweet transvestite*

I've a daughter. It's rather disturbing how something as arousing as bra and panty shopping with the girlfriend can evolve into something as structural as bra and panty shopping with the wife, to something as clinical as bra and panty shopping with the daughter. It's a good thing men have two heads. We need them just to keep up.

My mum was tellin' me a story about one of her clients (she's a home-aid caregiver), who came over from england in a boat, and was attacked by pirates. Since he knew that he was gonna be going through 'troubled' waters, he glued large tacks all over the boat. It was when I made a really bad pun about pirates and 'attacks, that I thought briefly of Inky. Must be contagious.
[alf]I kill me![/alf]

BeardofPants said:
My mum was tellin' me a story about one of her clients (she's a home-aid caregiver), who came over from england in a boat, and was attacked by pirates. Since he knew that he was gonna be going through 'troubled' waters, he glued large tacks all over the boat. It was when I made a really bad pun about pirates and 'attacks, that I thought briefly of Inky. Must be contagious.
[alf]I kill me![/alf]
So here we've been talking about underwear today... and you thought briefly of me? Interesting. :D

Back