Premier brand psu

B

Bubba

I just got my new case and psu. The psu says it is a 350 watt Premier by ATNG, but on a website from searching Google the site I found stated that it is a 300 watt psu. The model number is AP-350X. Does anyone have a Premier psu? I'm not going to buy another psu unless I really think it is needed. Thanks.

Well unless you encounter stability problems when adding new hardware then just run with this PSU, I've never heard of them to be honest. I recently replaced my 350w Enermax with a 550w Antec True Power PSU as I was having cold boot problems when overclocked to 2Ghz @ 200fsb...

Arris said:
Well unless you encounter stability problems when adding new hardware then just run with this PSU, I've never heard of them to be honest. I recently replaced my 350w Enermax with a 550w Antec True Power PSU as I was having cold boot problems when overclocked to 2Ghz @ 200fsb...

I was thinking that this psu might be ok because one other guy at newegg said he was using one for an xp2400. The case is really nice. It has a side window with fan and the wholes cut out for a top fan. The case doesn't appear to be cheaply made. I'm really excited about building this one.

Back