preschool is back in session

kuulani

our office houses a preschool and the kiddies are back. gotta love them, they're so cute, but ...

god dammit, there's pee all over the toilet seats again. can't those preschool teachers wipe up after their students? that's one thing i don't need to bother with in my work day. :grumpy:

Gotta agree with you Ku'u...nothing like going to the bathroom and there's piss everywhere.

And why is it that you don't have to use the bathroom all morning but the minute you gotta go, they're all in there??? :confuse2:

and when you patiently wait for them to all be finished and you go in the bathroom, the heavy-as-hell platform is still there .. and if you don't move it (cause you don't have time since you've been waiting to use the bathroom for 15 minutes) your knees hit your chest when you sit on the commode ..

TIP: Don't go to Malaysia. They don't SIT on toilets (um, those buildings that have toilets, the rest is just a big hole :sick:). Noo, they have to put their feet upon the toilet seat and crouch down like you would do in nature, ON the toilet. Next time you go in you would see all the feet marks dirtying the seat. Disgusting. In fact, where I was it was so bad that another American took the draw a very funny picture on the CORRECT usage of a toilet, making a big X at the pic of a guy crouching, and a big check at the pic of the guy sitting. Then he posted it in the hall of the office building. :rofl2:

Back