Pressure.

IDLEchild

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache/1.3.28 Server at www.otcentral.com Port 80.

A nice little message i got whilst trying to bring OTC up to screen.

:lol: You broke OTC, ya little shit

Yeah, we hit 10 gigs for the month and that triggered on the midnight switchover since it was the first day of the month, so it was down for about 10 minutes while I reset the bandwidth limit

fury said:
:lol: You broke OTC, ya little shit

Yeah, we hit 10 gigs for the month and that triggered on the midnight switchover since it was the first day of the month, so it was down for about 10 minutes while I reset the bandwidth limit

I wondered what happened - do you know how stressed I was when I couldn't get on??!?? :crying4:

I never even noticed. Probably because I was WORKING at the time. :D

What are you going to do when we start bringing in new users by the truckload?

already took care of it pc, uped the bandwidth. so keep them new members a comming... :)

AlphaTroll said:
PC Builder - satisfying the needs of all new members at OTC? Hell, where were you when I joined?

Satisfying another member probably. ;)
I'm only one man! You people are slave drivers!
er, *cough*, ahem... So, what kind of satisfying were you looking for? :leghump: :la:
Some coffee? :coffee:
A drink perhaps? :drink:

Anyway, I'm pooped. All that satisfying can take a toll you know. :winkkiss:

AlphaTroll said:
Oh, you can satisfy my craving for seafood today :winkkiss:

:la: or :trout: ?

Maybe I'l just get down on my knees :worship:

I'm not good with innuendo. I was just listening to Jeff Foxworthy talking about innuendo.

"Bob, I just a bird fly innuendo."

pc_builder said:
:la: or :trout: ?

Maybe I'l just get down on my knees :worship:

I'm not good with innuendo. I was just listening to Jeff Foxworthy talking about innuendo.

"Bob, I just a bird fly innuendo."

havnt you learned the lesson on teh trout? its Nixys. you need permisson from her ;)

Back