Prime Time TeeVee

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
So, I haven't caught many of the new series this year. I've seen mostly the police/law dramas ones.

I'm loving Criminal Minds with Mandy Somethingoranother (the older boss dude from Dead Like Me). FBI profiling and all that rot.

Numb3rs is still good most episodes, but we're finding it's getting a bit over the top far fetched.

Between the CSI's and Law and Order Criminal Intent (only the ones with the not Christopher Noth character), that's about all I've been interested in watching as far as prime time cheese TV goes. Oh. and House, and Grey's Anatomy has great too so far. I LOL at that one at times, even when I'm alone.

Am I missing any hidden gems on the networks?

Lost. Of course at this point, you're kinda behind the curve on story line. I've also been enjoying Threshold, although the wife could take it or leave it.

For comedies, Two and a Half Men is still a lot of fun.

jay and i always seem to just watch reruns and stuff on discovery, discovery health, a&e, and the history channel. we like those two tattoo shows, "inked" and "miami ink", i like the latter better.
right now we've got a rerun of csi on spike tv going.

I like "The war at home" on Fox/Global on Sunday nights :)

Of course I also watch CSI (Vegas) and ER. This year I'm also into Survivor (sorta) and Amazing Race. :)

I watch CSI on Spike too when I have time, and haven't missed any of the new ones on CBS.

I'm still holding on to West Wing for dear life. It really is not the same show it was when I started watching it but it has it's moments. Rusty likes watching because Jimmy Smits is running for president against Alan Alda. I miss the "old crew" and Aaron Sorkin. :(

Other than that, I don't really watch anything else religiously except Rome but that's on cable (HBO).

greenfreak said:
I watch CSI on Spike too when I have time, and haven't missed any of the new ones on CBS.

I'm still holding on to West Wing for dear life. It really is not the same show it was when I started watching it but it has it's moments. Rusty likes watching because Jimmy Smits is running for president against Alan Alda. I miss the "old crew" and Aaron Sorkin. :(

Other than that, I don't really watch anything else religiously except Rome but that's on cable (HBO).

I really havn't been able to catch up on the newest season of West Wing but I caught a repeat of last season on Bravo. I actually like Alan Alda's chartacter more than Jimmy Smits.

Other not so prime time shows i've been watching are:
Stranded with Cash Peters (one of the funniest shows on TV)
Airline (love watching people explode when they can't get on their flights)
Do You Speak American?

ekahs retsam said:
I really havn't been able to catch up on the newest season of West Wing but I caught a repeat of last season on Bravo. I actually like Alan Alda's chartacter more than Jimmy Smits.

Other not so prime time shows i've been watching are:
Stranded with Cash Peters (one of the funniest shows on TV)
Airline (love watching people explode when they can't get on their flights)
Do You Speak American?
The worst jobs show on discovery is good too....remember the roaches? :sick3:

Airline is a hoot! :D

I'm surprised the airline continues to let it run. It doesn't look good for them a lot of the time.

That dude who hosts the Amazing Race is supposedly a kiwi, but danged if I can ever remember seeing him on nz television. :hmm:

Yeah, they've done OK with that one. A lot of the newest season is really lukewarm, though. Even the better stuff just sort of lies there.

BeardofPants said:
That dude who hosts the Amazing Race is supposedly a kiwi, but danged if I can ever remember seeing him on nz television. :hmm:

He doesn't have an accent either :eyebrow:

Still the only things I'm 'driven' to watch are Criminal Minds and CSI.

But I think I like the potential of Criminal Minds more than the actual product.

Back