Princess for a weekend

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Well, this coming Sunday is mine and Chris' one year anniversary. We have planned an outting to the city (hahaha I sound like some sorta New Yorker or something)...we're going to Toronto and staying Saturday night in the very fancy "Westin Harbour Castle", we're also looking into going to Center Island for a few hours and having a picnic, we dunno what else yet. We've both saved for this trip and it's gonna cost a pretty little penny but it'll be SO worth it to live it up for a few days :D

Congrats Nixy! I remember what anniversaries felt like. I hope you have a fantabulous time. Say hi to Chris from me and enjoy your weekend together!

*lol* Me and the BF have been together comin' up 12 years, and we still haven't been away on holiday together. :lloyd:
Sounds awesome nixy! :)

Sometimes ya just gotta get away. Do you both some good. Have fun. Send postcards. Don't drink the water...wait, that's Mexico...don't drink the beer!

SouthernN'Proud said:
Sometimes ya just gotta get away. Do you both some good. Have fun. Send postcards. Don't drink the water...wait, that's Mexico...don't drink the beer!

hahaha I'd get home before the postcards would!

But, I WON'T drink the water...Toronto water...ICK...same goes from Brampton water...Hamilton water is good though. Oh, and I don't drink ANY beer, so I guess I'm safe :D

Prof, condoms are like 50¢ apiece... if they didn't save enough for that then something is terribly wrong.

FluerVanderloo said:
Have fun, and take some pictures! I've never seen Toronto.

It's like...half an hour from here...I have some pics somewhere on my computer...but it'll be easier to just take some this weekend :D

Inkara1 said:
Prof, condoms are like 50¢ apiece... if they didn't save enough for that then something is terribly wrong.

You haven't seen hotel prices in TO. I've been happy to get out still wearing a shirt.

Can't they walk to a 7-Eleven at the corner by the hotel or something? First thing I did on my honeymoon after checking into the hotel was seek out the nearest Target or Wal-Mart so I wouldn't have to pay Sheraton prices on Dr Pepper.

Inkara1 said:
Can't they walk to a 7-Eleven at the corner by the hotel or something? First thing I did on my honeymoon after checking into the hotel was seek out the nearest Target or Wal-Mart so I wouldn't have to pay Sheraton prices on Dr Pepper.

I think he means after paying what we're paying for our room it wouldn't be that big a surprise if we had no money for condoms...it is pretty pricey in Toronto to stay in a hotel.

Yeah, that's what he was saying... and I was saying they're like 50¢ if you can go to 7-Eleven or something like that, and if you don't have 50¢ left then that's pretty bad.

PrincessLissa said:
Have so much fun! Erik and I did something similar about a year ago for my birthday. It was great.

Thanks Lissa! *steals the princess title to take with her for the weekend :D*

and Inky...I got what YOU were saying, and I got what PROF was saying...I was just trying to help YOU get what Prof was saying...he was saying the prices are SO high that we MIGHT not have even fifty cents left :p JOKES my dear Inky, JOKES

edited cause I called Inky DEAD instead of DEAR :lol2:

Piccies forth coming, just took em off my cam last night, I'll try to remember to resize em tonight.

Back