Pringles Prints

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
are freakin' weird man.

Bad enough you got freaky ass green lettering of unknown origin on your chips (the WTF look on the kid I'm babysitting's face was just now priceless lol) and are compelled to read each one, but here every other one is in French...so it's double whacked. Every other chip my child picks up I have to translate :blank:

but what the hey? Poison em and edumacate em all in one go :headbang:

homepage_right_2.gif

Won't let me click here to get the answer.

*wonders how clicking on a chip is supposed to work....

Never seen advertising on the actual food before (apart from on polo mints)

*will never look at a bowl of alphabetty spaghetti the same way again

So that's what they really look like?

That's pretty fuckin weird.

the older kids get a kick out of em but it takes forever for them to eat em, they aren't a quick snack :blank:

yesterday the 10 year old asks...what is the only sport played on the moon...the 8 year old goes...Golf!!

I'm thinkin' how the fuck did you know THAT? so I gave him an :eek6: look, and he says with a great big smile...I cheated :D

I saw those at Wal-Mart the other day when grocery shopping. I was half tempted to buy them, but came away with a more :wtf: feeling than a good snack feeling - so I left 'em on the shelf and went along my way.

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I usually scarf pringles about 10 at a time, so most of the advertisments wasted. At the same time, I am usually pretty tanked, so I don't take the time to READ what my FOOD says!!!

it's not ads on these ones...it's quizzes...like...

Why are jellyfish transparent? :retard:

woodman19_99 said:
Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I usually scarf pringles about 10 at a time, so most of the advertisments wasted. At the same time, I am usually pretty tanked, so I don't take the time to READ what my FOOD says!!!

*nods*

Back