Prisoner of Azkaban

chcr

Too cute for words
Just got back from seeing it. I think I like it best so far. The school is quite different, more like what the books describe, IMO. I'd recommend it.

I saw it yesterday. It was good enough. I keep expecting them to be a bit more... but it really is written for kids. Good computer graphics. Well paced. Its worth catching in the cinema.

I haven't read the books, so I don't know if they've gone all wonky-welsh with the pace and path.

I want a hippogriff. It would probably eat my dogs and cats though. The graphics are pretty good.

That's more than I can claim; I've neither seen any of the movies nor read any of the books.

The BF has a sore tooth right now, so I'm reading the first Harry Potter book to him at night, so he doesn't have to think about his tooth. He's enjoying it so far.

A.B.Normal said:
So is a hamster in your pants,but I won't be partaking of that anytime soon either.
oooh...soft and fuzzy...but do you trim their little claws first?

Gonz said:
Try 'em. They are surprisingly entertaining.

Yup, but get the british prints..........the american ones are edited to hell.

Oz
Wants a hippogrif too.

Professur said:
how was the new Dumbledore?
I liked him. Completely different take on the character, but that was probably the way to go. Less aloof than Harris's Dumbledore.

chcr said:
I liked him. Completely different take on the character, but that was probably the way to go. Less aloof than Harris's Dumbledore.
uh huh...more subtle undertones of humor....plus he has a cool beard.

*totally loves the books & movies*
*reading goblet of fire again for the millionth time*

i'm planning on seeing the movie this weekend ... i was worried about the new dumbledore, but if you guys think he's okay ... *can't wait*

Back