Pro Wrestling fans...

unclehobart

A few miles from me here in my county NW of Atlanta...

Yesterday, Miss Elizabeth (Macho Man Randy Savage ex wife, poster girl sexpot valet of the 80s) died yesterday of unknown causes en route to being rushed to the hospital. Long term live in boyfriend Lex Luger was arrested and bailed out for posession of steroids. He was not suspected in Elizabeths death.

I used to belong to his gym. I had met them both. She was as meek as a kitten. Lex was an ass. They were always together. She was 42. Looked 25.

I think the police did a search of their swanky apartment because Lex was arrested for a domestic against Elizabeth last month. Nothing turned up except for the 'roids... which was a criminal posession offense in and of itself.

Also.. You may not have known that the Minnesota wrestler Curt Hennig (Mr Perfect) was found dead in his hotel room in Florida on February 10. He was scheduled to appear on a wrestling card organised by Jimmy Hart later that day. He was 44 years old. The ME stated that it was acute cocaine poisoning.

Mr. Perfect and Elizabeth? Damn. They were like the 80's Icons of wrestling. I remember thinking I should go whip Randy's ass and steal that fine looking woman away from him.

So that's what the whole Miss Elizabeth thing is all about? :sad: Well, I guess I gotta watch Confidential this Sat.

From what I heard, Lex Luger is an ass. My brother met him in Honolulu while he was going through the Polynesian Cultural Center. He was a total jerk. :grumpy: I'm no longer a fan of his.

he may have been in a hurry.some friends of mine who have been to shows have gotten autographs from edge, Kurt angle and some others but HHH was on his way to a show and was all business and didnt stop for fans. doesnt make him a jerk but he may not have had time

Back