Prof V4.0

Professur

Well, I thought I should start a thread to keep you all up to day on the new version's progress. At the moment, we have a single strong heartbeat. No ultrasound yet, nor any news on the Rh+/- front. The missus went for a check up last week and her blood pressure was 113/60. My bloodpressure rose a good 20 points when she said that her quack says that's all right, but any lower and she'll have to worry. I'm worried right freaking now. But she (for some unknown reason) trusts this asshole.

That's all for now.

Professur said:
Well, I thought I should start a thread to keep you all up to day on the new version's progress. At the moment, we have a single strong heartbeat. No ultrasound yet, nor any news on the Rh+/- front. The missus went for a check up last week and her blood pressure was 113/60. My bloodpressure rose a good 20 points when she said that her quack says that's all right, but any lower and she'll have to worry. I'm worried right freaking now. But she (for some unknown reason) trusts this asshole.

That's all for now.
Congratulations, man. Good luck with the quack. :D

Kill the quack only before he harms the mrs or v4...otherwise spare his/her pathetic life.

Professur said:

That's all for now.
Is that a big change from usual? that's what my BP has been pretty much all my life *wondering why people say I'm translucent*

I don't think it's really all that healthy...I get tired a lot and if i don't eat i get dizzy early, but if it's not a huge change I don't think it's too worrisome in itself.

Well, since there's no such thing as a doctor I do trust, that's gonna be tough. I've demanded that she get a second opinion, but ....

shes very strong minded isnt she? tell her to be careful if she wont. and does she know you are worried about her health?

Prof, like Leslie, I have low blood pressure also but besides occasional dizziness when I get up too fast, it hasn't really affected me. True, I've never been pregnant, but I don't know that 113/60 is such a bad thing. You always hear the opposite about high blood pressure and preeclampsia. Has she had issues with her bp on previous pregnancies and did they do anything about it?

unclehobart said:
Approx. due date?

Mid-summer somewheres. Should fall about the same as V2.0. That should be fun.

Freako, most things fall on deaf ears this weather. I'm thinking of taking up miming.

Back