Prof wanted to see this...

i say right on, totally. if a girl, in the absence of a girls' team, can join a boys' team, why can't a boy, in the absence of a boys' team, join a girls' team?

Inkara1 said:
No, it's because everyone knows he's joing the team to mack on the chicks. :rolleyes:
I fail to see the problem. It's the only reason I was in drama club, after all. It's the main reason I was in band. :faptard:

WHy do people think pro musicians exist at all? Hell, anybody can plick. Only pros get the hot babes.

ash r said:
that's sarcasm, right?

Nope.

Some call it PC. Some call it science fiction. Some call it equality. I call it reality.

Don't believe me? Tell ya what do. Take a US map, tape it to the wall, get someone to blindfold you, and throw a dart. Where it lands, go to the public high school in that town on high school Senior night, or whenever the scholarships are awarded. Sit quietly in a corner with pen and pad, and keep track of the scholarships awarded to the following catagoies:

I - "...to a deserving female student..."

II - "...to a deserving (fill in blank minority race) student..."

III - "...to a deserving female (fill in the blank minority race) student..."

IV - "...to a deserving white student..."

V - "...to a deserving male student..."

You'll see. I did.

i think it's ... fucked up... how in this supposed age of equality among sexes and races, how sexist and racist a lot of our society is.

Back