Question for the Brits

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Ok, NBC is showing a series right now about Princess Di. The secret tapes, or some crap like that is what they are calling it. I guess I could watch it and see what it's about, but I refuse to. It's not that when she was alive did I really care much about her, but since her death it seems at first they were focusing on all the good she did, all the time and money she donated to different charities and other organizations. Now, it seems all they can do is look for the dirt. How do you Brits feel about her now? and I guess, How did you feel about her then? Was she really the fairy princess we were shown here in the states?

I thought she was a whinging old slapper while she was alive....and nowts happened to change my opinion of her :shrug:

Oz said:
I thought she was a whinging old slapper while she was alive....and nowts happened to change my opinion of her :shrug:
Translation please?

Whinging old slapper? Good or bad?

Nowts?

PuterTutor said:
Translation please?

Whinging old slapper? Good or bad?

Nowts?

*mumbles* bleedin' furriners... :D

Whinging old slapper = complaining old slut ...... fine if a person is actually living that lifestyle and enjoying it......bad if they are living that lifestyle and pretending they are not.....even worse if they are living that lifestyle, pretending they aren't and when they are found out they go on television and complaint that it's not their fault. (although to her credit, Diana did have the decency to wait until her father died before she hopped into bed with all and sundry)

Nowt = Nothing.

Nah, 'Merica's just full of dumbasses. :bolt:

I didn't like her either when she was alive, and I'm heartily sick of all things Diana. Saint Diana indeed! She didn't even have the dencency to wear a decent pair of pants! Hmph. :grumpy:

She was the first of the royals that wasn't a minger, add that to the fact that she was really good at PR and she was always going to be a hit.

Others did and still do more charity work, others have been in loveless relationships, all she ever did that was different was shag Al Fayed's son and die in a car crash.

Oz said it best. - Whinging old slapper.

Now this I want to see...A Brit speaking English to a Hawaiian American speaking English.

*Pulls up chair* :lurk:

Gonz said:
Now this I want to see...A Brit speaking English to a Hawaiian American speaking English.

*Pulls up chair* :lurk:

That's Hawaiian American speaking Island Creole English, mister :p

...and someone has to speak up for this dead woman...

I say good for her that she found love outside of her marriage, her husband sure did!

kuulani said:
...and someone has to speak up for this dead woman...

I say good for her that she found love outside of her marriage, her husband sure did!

I think tonks sig states Prince Charles attitude best...

Back