Question for the guys...

POStech

One night your bisexual wife is out with the girls from work and makes out with a girl she had a crush on. She then brings home said girl for the two of you to have some fun with.
Would you be mad because your wife played kissy face with her without you there?

Women are gathers. They collect things and bring them home. You shouldn't mess with a good thing because of the way it was gathered.

Is there a particular reason you ask? Is it story time? :lurk:

No, a guy I work with knows the bisexual wife and she told him what happened. I just want to see if there was anybody else in this world who would be pissed that his wife kissed another women before bring that woman home to him

Well, I'll never get a wife, but if we reverse it.. Assuming that the "bringing someone home to play with" was something that was agreed on, would I be pissed if a hypothetical bisexual husband kissed another man before bringing that man home to me? Naah.

Actually, having a man that brought other men home to me sounds so romantic. Imagine the conversation around the water cooler at work:

-Aw, Joel is so sweet, he brought me a dozen roses this weekend.
-Really? Just roses? Steven brought me a guy who looked a bit like Orlando bloom.

:p

Actually, having a man that brought other men home to me sounds so romantic. Imagine the conversation around the water cooler at work:

-Aw, Joel is so sweet, he brought me a dozen roses this weekend.
-Really? Just roses? Steven brought me a guy who looked a bit like Orlando bloom.

:p

so what are you doing this weekend?:kiss: ;) :sex:

The day a wife (or husband) says I DO then bisexual is no longer an option.

Sadly once again I find myself in agreement with old Gonzo.

The thread began with: "One night your bisexual wife..."

Ya see that ain't even possible...

Its just wrong on every level.

Back