Quick! Stupid help needed!

tonksy

I am currently composing a mass email from my saved contacts for the Daisy Scouts but when I click on my contacts the addresses that were saved to my contacts come up with <>'s around them. Is that okay? What is that? I know that gmail need each address to have ,'s between them but what's up with the <>'s?

It is normal. The <> are meant to delimit the actual email address from extra data (i.e. the name).

Well crap. Here I am, all full of stupid help, and no one needs it :mope:

PS Tonks. My girls are both in Brownie Scouts this year too. Kayla bridged from Daisies last year :)

Oh yeah? I may hit you up for some activity ideas! Did/do they like it?

Love it! They are in separate troops for the sanity of the troop leaders. If Kayla says white, Morgan will inevitably say black :rolleyes:

The latest outside activity is going to be a visit to a corn maze. As for activities during meetings, I'll keep an eye open for interesting stuff. :)

Love it! They are in separate troops for the sanity of the troop leaders. If Kayla says white, Morgan will inevitably say black :rolleyes:

The latest outside activity is going to be a visit to a corn maze. As for activities during meetings, I'll keep an eye open for interesting stuff. :)

Corn...maize...God I'm good. :D

That sounds fun. We are going to Disney Princesses on ice as our first trip! I think they'll freak. This is major happenings for the Kindergarten set, right? It's like a Who concert or something.
Malory will start in Daisies next year. I am debating whether I will move up as the Brownie leader next year or stay back as a Daisy leader to be with her.

That sounds fun. We are going to Disney Princesses on ice as our first trip! I think they'll freak. This is major happenings for the Kindergarten set, right? It's like a Who concert or something.
Malory will start in Daisies next year. I am debating whether I will move up as the Brownie leader next year or stay back as a Daisy leader to be with her.

Stay back. Let her get on without you for a bit.

Stay back from which one? Marlowe or Malory? I didn't aspire to be the Daisy Troop leader. I only spoke up when no one else would and we were facing not being able to form a troop.

Stay back from which one? Marlowe or Malory? I didn't aspire to be the Daisy Troop leader. I only spoke up when no one else would and we were facing not being able to form a troop.

:banghead:

I am debating whether I will move up as the Brownie leader next year or stay back as a Daisy leader to be with her.

Okay...do you get that my choice to to be the brownie leader with Marlowe or the Daisy leader with Malory?

Dude. It's important that my girls are in Scouts not that I am their leader. Believe you me this crap is for the birds. Do you have any idea of how much time and money I have had to sink into this? this is not some stupid prestige thing for me. I'm trying to let the girls have some fucking fun with their childhood.

Of all people ... I know. Stay with the younger kids and let the older one go on ahead (in case you haven't worked that out by now)

Back