Quick!

well, now that I have confidence that I can do basic integration I am off to write a Calculus test with sequences and series. There is bound to be much integration and prolly a bit of failing to go along with it.

Friggin 'ell. I'd have never made it to one sober. Imagine having to spend the entire day worrying about an exam. I like to get them over with nice and quick, first thing in the morning. Then I can go and get hammered worrying about how lousy I might have done.

Professur said:
Friggin 'ell. I'd have never made it to one sober. Imagine having to spend the entire day worrying about an exam. I like to get them over with nice and quick, first thing in the morning. Then I can go and get hammered worrying about how lousy I might have done.

heh, last thursday the last exam finished at 11:45am and the next one wasn't until monday... we were in the pub from midday until bedtime :)

Well, the reason Waterloo has exams in the evenings is because most students have peak performance in the evening. :)

Psychologists. I see. A bunch of people keeping themselves in gravy by convincing everyone that they're nuts. And the saner you are, the more nuts you must be.

Back