quiet, don't piss off the Jews

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The US Government is making discreet contact with Hamas, the leading party in the Palestine Authority and a group that has been adamant in its refusal to recognize Israel.A senior Hamas official has said that a senior US official is going to meet with Hamas in an Arab capitol to relay a message from the Obama administration. The secrecy surrounding the diplomatic effort is meant to avoid antagonizing the “Jewish lobby” according to Hamas sources. YNET News reports as follows on what is reportedly going on behind the scenes.

The apology tour continues. More hoax & chains.

Prosecute? Only the AG. Sue in civil court...depends on whether the USA allows you to.

So, minkey, ...
is there any act you would consider treason, that could be done by this pres., or admin?

Quiet, don't piss off the Real Americans!

He’ll be the last to jump off the bandwagon
and start throwing rocks at it.

Neither am I. Are you aware of how our state has changed, fundamentally, in the last 100 years? The last 50? Yet you keep saying it's no big deal. It'd be nice if you'd give a sign as to when too much is too much. When our representatives are talking to a terrorist group and asking them to keep it on the QT, so not to arouse our citizens, we're walking a fine line.

yeah gonz, um, do YOU HAVE ANY IDEA how much the socioeconomic whatnots of 'merica have changed over the last 100 years????

shit, maybe we should adopt the socail mores of hunter gatherer societies - JUST LOOK AT HOW MUCH WE'VE CHANGED!!!

:lol2:

oh for fuck's sake...

yes, cato, it's treason.
and the world will end soon.

:drink2:

So, minkey, ...
is there any act you would consider treason, that could be done by this pres., or admin?

i just ain't superstitious, kids.

I take that as a "no" (nothing would make you call treason on them)

So imo that makes your previous comment null and void, not to mention a few adjectives.

I take that as a "no" (nothing would make you call treason on them)

So imo that makes your previous comment null and void, not to mention a few adjectives.

perhaps actual treason would make me "call treason on them" rather than calling treason on whatever you may personally happen to disagree with?

i was unaware that talking to representatives from foreign governments constituted treason.

jesus, then, reagan talked to THE SOVIETS!!! we better exhume his ass and put him on trial.

That changes our mode, model & regulated government, how?

if you really don't understand how vastly different economic structures and scales of social complexity create (or, simply ARE) different forms of organization (government inclusive)... shit, i don't even know where to start...

Back