Quite a simple thing, really...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Stop the attacks, and you get the aid you need. Of course, some folks will still blame Israel.

The UN's top humanitarian affairs official has said he was shocked by the "grim and miserable" situation he witnessed on a visit to the Gaza Strip.
Undersecretary General John Holmes said it was the result of Israel closing its border crossings and the "limited food and other materials" allowed in.

Mr Holmes said 80% of Gaza's 1.5m population now depended on food aid.

Israeli spokesman Mark Regev said the situation could "very quickly return to where it was" if rocket attacks ceased.

Doesn't the Gaza border Egypt & the Gulf? Where are all those concernewd Arab friends?

yes, yes, this whole middle east thing really is THAT SIMPLE! as a parallel move maybe we should tell the israelis to stop attacking, and then they can expect that palestinians will call off all future attacks. i'm sure they'll just rely on all the trust they've built up over the years to guide their decision.

:rofl:

yes, yes, this whole middle east thing really is THAT SIMPLE! as a parallel move maybe we should tell the israelis to stop attacking, and then they can expect that palestinians will call off all future attacks. i'm sure they'll just rely on all the trust they've built up over the years to guide their decision.

Its gotta start somewhere, right?

Okay. This is what I was talking about.

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - Israeli troops turned heavy firepower on rocket squads bombarding southern Israel Saturday, killing 54 Palestinians in the deadliest day in Gaza since the current round of fighting erupted in 2000.

Notice...this was not an action, but a reaction. The same thing thats been going on since the UN 'created' the country of Israel in 1947, following the description of the Balfour letter. We already discussed that, so we must deal with this from a historical perspective of 1947 to the present. Lately, its been three or four rocket attacks per retaliation. What would you do in this situation?

Back