R.I.P. Eugene Jack Armstrong and Jack Hensley

the latest American hostages to fall victim to Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's dull knife. The vicious, bloodthirsty actions of these followers of Islam show the true nature of "the religion of peace". They murder in the name of their god. But their time is short. Laugh now, evil ones, at the river of blood flowing from the necks of your victims. Rejoice at your victim's sobs, their screams, their gurgles. Your end is coming soon. You are not creating fear in us--far from it--you are creating a realization of who we are up against--of what the face of evil truly looks like. The kind of evil that needs to be blown off the planet, blown back to Allah. Your reign of bloody terror is nearly done. We are Americans. We will win. You will lose.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Perspective:

World outrage & shock.
torture2.jpg

World disinterrest & quiet.
20040921000258kill.jpg

freako104

[QUOTE-too]followers of Islam show the true nature of "the religion of peace". They murder in the name of their god[/QUOTE]

actually it is a religion of peace. however this was done by extremists. and they arent the only ones who have killed for their god

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
freako104 said:
they arent the only ones who have killed for their god

Correct. Last time I checked, all the extremists in all the other religions were denounced as crazy & not accepted by their religion. Except Islam.

freako104

no they are not actually accepted by the majoirty of Muslims. Hell they are killing each other over there as well as us and the Jews in Israel

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
they are not actually accepted by the majoirty of Muslims.

No? Then where is the outrage? Where is the indignation? Certainly not on Al Jazeera.

Thulsa Doom

Try knockin on some doors in iraq. Youll find your outrage and people who share the same disgust for these actions. even if they disagree with your politics. The vast majority of Iraqis find these kind of actions to be abhorant and the monsters who do them to be as far from speaking for them as you can get.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
What seems to be missing then is the wholesale, outright, boisterous, in your face recusal. I've no doubt whatsoever that 99.999% of worldwide Muslims find terrorism abhorrent. I just don't hear them.

When the abortion doctor killers were on the loose the Christians came out in droves to castigate him. They wanted him in jail ASAP. They didn't want him to be associated with their religion & everybody knew it. There just isn't that same recourse from the muslim community.

When will you name the enemy?.
When are you going to start to fight?
How much of your house must be on fire before you decide to put it out?

Allah wrote:
[9.29] Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

[9.30] And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!

"Muslim institutions, schools and economic power should be strengthened in America. Those who stay in America should be open to society without melting, keeping Mosques open so anyone can come and learn about Islam. If you choose to live here, you have a responsibility to deliver the message of Islam ...... Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faiths, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth." - Omar Ahmad Co-founder of the
Council on American-Islamic Relations

Do you smell smoke and look for the source?
Or do you let your house burn to the ground?

freako104

Gonz said:
What seems to be missing then is the wholesale, outright, boisterous, in your face recusal. I've no doubt whatsoever that 99.999% of worldwide Muslims find terrorism abhorrent. I just don't hear them.

When the abortion doctor killers were on the loose the Christians came out in droves to castigate him. They wanted him in jail ASAP. They didn't want him to be associated with their religion & everybody knew it. There just isn't that same recourse from the muslim community.

and how many Muslims do you actually know want to be affiliated with the extremists? I havent met one who wants to be. They dont affiliate Gonz.

freako104

The Other One said:
When will you name the enemy?.
When are you going to start to fight?
How much of your house must be on fire before you decide to put it out?

Do you smell smoke and look for the source?
Or do you let your house burn to the ground?

Have you read the 5 pillars? or do they not count since they contradict what you say

Noble Qur’an 2:190 Footnote: “Jihad is holy fighting in Allah’s Cause with full force of numbers and weaponry. It is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of its pillars. By Jihad Islam is established, Allah’s Word is made superior (which means only Allah has the right to be worshiped), and Islam is propagated. By abandoning Jihad Islam is destroyed and Muslims fall into an inferior position; their honor is lost, their lands are stolen, their rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim. He who tries to escape from this duty, or does not fulfill this duty, dies as a hypocrite.”

Qur’an 8:39 “Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah.”

Ishaq:587 “Our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair. We shall fight as long as we live. We will fight until you turn to Islam, humbly seeking refuge. We will fight not caring whom we meet. We will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains. We have mutilated every opponent. We have driven them violently before us at the command of Allah and Islam. We will fight until our religion is established. And we will plunder them, for they must suffer disgrace.”

freako104

so you can take the Qu'aran out of context. you have proven that. But do you know much about the 5 pillars? oh and most Muslims will tell you that the Jihad is within. not without.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
yes the quran preaches love and hate, but so does the bible, it's all in the interpitation.

saying that these extremist represent a majority of muslims is like saying Fred Phelps, Sr. represents a majority of christians.

the bible said:
The Gospel According To Luke

-- 12:51-2 "Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three."

-- 14:26 "If any man come unto me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple."

-- 19:27 "But those mine enemies which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

The Gospel According To Matthew

-- 10:34 "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I come not to send peace, but a sword."

-- 10:35-6 "For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household."

-- 15:4 Jesus reiterates the commandment to kill children for cursing their parents: "For God commanded, saying, Honor thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death. But ye say,... [snip] ... Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition." (Jesus, reinforcing God's commandment from Exodus 21:17, Leviticus 20:9, and particularly Deuteronomy 21:18-21, which detail the requirement that parents bring stubborn boys to the city gates to be executed by stoning. Here, Jesus criticizes the humanitarian efforts of the Pharisees, who struggled for centuries to find ways to soften the impact of this brutal commandment, and to make it virtually unenforceable.)

The Gospel According To John

-- 15:6 "If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned." (This passage, a quote from Jesus, was used for centuries to justify burning our predecessors at the stake for refusing to believe.)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It's not whether they pursue hate or love, it's whether the followers make it clear that they follow peace. Silence tends to offer ascendence to action.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
No, I will waste more of my time by telling you it's not the actions of a few it's the silence of the many that has me disbelieving or distrusting the opinion that Islam is a peaceful religion.

Oz

Gonz said:
Perspective:

World outrage & shock.
torture2.jpg

World disinterrest & quiet.
20040921000258kill.jpg

Yup.....that's about the size of it :eh:

But.....can yer spot the differences in those two pics?

I'll give ya a clue....only one of them contains people operating under orders and show's people who look happy with what they are doing..

I wonder if the british bloke has been killed yet? :confused:

Thulsa Doom

Gonz said:

well if you think the vast majority of them find terrorism repugnant then why do you doubt them? do you live there? and do you operate under the rules of their different culture(s)? no. so because you cant hear them for the most part AND because they operate under different cultural standards then you can still condemn them even though you say they are of the same mind as you?

wait i dont remember that. i dont remember any outrage at all except from the pro choice crowd. hmm... maybe it has to do with where you are and the social context you live in as to how you percieve reality. imagine that.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Detroit is a differenct culture? Boston? NYC?

wait i dont remember that. i dont remember any outrage at all except from the pro choice crowd. hmm... maybe it has to do with where you are and the social context you live in as to how you percieve reality. imagine that.

What social context would that be exactly?