racist obama fingers

2minkey

bootlicker
0,,6561042,00.jpg

racist? well, we certainly would never expect anything racist from ze germans, right? but, hey, you decide.

:shrug:

obamachicken.jpg

Just remember:

His middle name is not Hussein.
He has no fingers.
He does not eat fried chicken.
He does not hang out with criminals.
There are no concerns about his citizenship.
Many of his family members are not impoverished and illiterate.
His father was not a philanderer and his mother did not abandon him to his grandparents.
The grandparents who raised him are not white.
He is not at least half white.
He does not lack any meaningful experience as a leader with responsibility for something tangible and measurable.
He does not constantly and overtly break campaign promises.
He is not a serial liar.

Is it possible the German company thought food could be culture-specific, not race-specific? :shrug:

A.K.A. Southern Fried.

1. His middle name is not Hussein.
2. Many of his family members are not impoverished and illiterate.
3. The grandparents who raised him are not white.
4. He is not at least half white.

2. so what? seems very un-american for you to raise that. or is it too close to home for you?

1, 3, & 4. yep. thanks for reminding us where you stand. hope you have fun at the cross burning tonight! weeee!

congratulations on bringing real racist overtones to a thread that was intended as a joke!

And it is served with curry dip. Maybe it's more of a southern Louisiana Cajun recipe for chicken fingers. :shrug:

Intended as a joke? Riiiiight. If you say so. :rolleyes:

You proved the point of those comments that any word said about the One's heritage, family, questionable friendships, questionable citizenship, or lack of political ability most certainly is based in race, because why else would someone want to speak out against him??

You proved the point of those comments that any word said about the One's heritage, family, questionable friendships, questionable citizenship, or lack of political ability most certainly is based in race, because why else would someone want to speak out against him??

um, hey sugarpie, you're the one who makes mention of shit like "half white."

argue all you want. no one will believe you, other that you co-rationalizers.

I don't think I have ever met anyone so psychotic in their "Obama Drama" as Cerise minkey! Even the miltia types could learn a few things about psychotic anti duly elected government offical hatred.

an american tradition since 2000

oh i think the tradition is much older than that.

i remember my old boss' grandma, this old sicilian lady, talking about reagan's plot again everything good. "reagan is trying to starve the old people." yeah i had a few laughs at that one.

Back