Raiders get spanked

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
They were waking up in the last 6 minutes. If you saw some of the replays, there was an open field with at least one open reciever on every incomplete short pass, downfield.

Professur

And a QB about to eat turf. It's hard to focus that far when there's a 300# monster about 10 feet from you and closing fast.

Alright, now I'm pissed. I can here the effing comentator spouting on about Tampa being the world champions. 'Scuse me, but I didn't see anyother nation's teams playing. Dipshit. They're the National Champions. Nothing more. They never played the Grey cup winners, did they? Didn't think so.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
:lol:

I don't thnk the Winnipeg Jets* could take on any of the top 10 NFL teams.

*NO clue who the CFL teams are

Jeslek

Banned
Professur said:
but I didn't see anyother nation's teams playing. Dipshit. They're the National Champions.
Isn't it the other nations' fault then? So because Fiji didn't play in the World Cup, whoever won it last time is only the best of the X number of countries that participated, not the world right?

Professur

Um, Jer. Think, willya.

How many nations were included in the World cup? One?

How many nations were included in the Superbowl? If there was more than one, they might be able to justify calling themselves the World Champions. There wasn't. It isn't a World League. No other nations may apply. Therefore, they can't be World Champions.

Jeslek

Banned
:D Just needling ya. I have no opinion over this matter. Let them call it whatever... if ignorance is bliss, they're having an orgasm right now. :D

Dave

I don't thnk the Winnipeg Jets* could take on any of the top 10 NFL teams.

only if they played on ice.....
uniform5home.gif

if they still existed as a team that is...

flavio

Banned
While Tampa's D is pretty damn good I blame the whole thing on Gruden. Geezus, Gruden was Oakland's coach last year and now we have to play against him in the Superbowl?

Couldn't we just play ANY damn team except one that has our coach from last year? Who else is going to know what to do with the Raiders any better than Gruden?

Fvcker.