Rain!

Mare

Well, we are FINALLY getting rain for our rainy season, coming from "ALBERTO", hear we may need a boat to get around today!

Detailed weather forecast °F | °C

Jun. 12 Heavy Thunderstorms
Hi: 83° Lo: 76°
Day:
Thunderstorms...locally heavy rainfall is possible. High 83F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Additional rainfall expected to exceed 2 inches. Locally heavier rainfall possible.

Night:
Showers and thundershowers likely. Low 76F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall possibly over one inch.

Ahhhhhh, its gonna be nothing but rain for us! Just a tropical storm, but the 1st of the hurricane season!

Doesn't look like this one will hit hurricane status. The rain (and potential flooding) is most likely to be the major issue. I'm hearing 8-10 inches.

rain...ugh.
we finally have some sun for the first time in about 2 weeks. i think the weather guys said we got something like 24" of rain in the past month.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR 70 MPH...110 KM/HR...WITH HIGHER
GUSTS. ALBERTO HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BECOME A HURRICANE BEFORE
MAKING LANDFALL.

It's not too late to make it a Montreal BBQ this summer.

So after that, when you finally get to step out of the van and experience some freedom, do you feel like you've found the Gulden ticket?

OK, do you know of any other well-known brands? All I can think of besides Gulden's, French's and Grey Poupon is the store brand.

Yeah they are saying northwest florida might see a catagory 1 hurricane tommrrow, I'm southwest. Thank Gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inkara1 said:
OK, do you know of any other well-known brands? All I can think of besides Gulden's, French's and Grey Poupon is the store brand.

So Heinz doesn't make mustard for California? How deliciously odd.

Mare .... what's worse? Obnoxious people in Jersey, or lethal weather in Florida?

Heinz might make mustard for California... but out here, people think Heinz for ketchup and French's for yellow mustard.

Back