Rainbow 6

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Anyone else Play it. I just picked up Rainbow Six Rogue Spear Platinum Pack for 12.99, and it's pretty good, but I keep dying. Alot.

isn't there a novel called rainbow 6? clancy? seems like i remember getting it for james....i could be wrong....

Yes. Its a Tom Clancy game extraoplated from the book. Loks of his works end up that way. HomeLAN plays a sub game based upon another Clancy book.

I like the concept of the games... but the graphics are too iffy for me. They are way too grainy. I hate using the sniper scope to peek way out to try and decide wether I'm looking at a fuzzy cube that is a person or just a fuzzy cube.

Yeah, that's what the game is based on tonks, his novels.

It's not CS at all, these are pretty realistic missions, but one hostage takes a bullet and suddenly you're the bad guy.

yes. Id love to play it but I havent had the chance as I cant find it. I also want to try the Splinter Cell too.

Spot said:
is that another of those games that you have to sneak around?
Yeah, there is a good deal of strategy involved, it's not like you can just run into a room and start blasting, that will most assuredly get you killed. You have to snipe them off, or flashbang the room then rush first. of course you are limited in the number of flashbangs you can carry too.

freako104 said:
yes. Id love to play it but I havent had the chance as I cant find it. I also want to try the Splinter Cell too.
Don't. It's pretty horrible, and VERY frustrating. Take my advice, and skip Splinter Cell.... Don't be fooled by the pretty graphics.

I might do that just in case I agree with it be crappy. at least I wont waste $$ if i do borrow it. thanks for at least the warning on it

Everyone I know who has played it thought it was a worthwhile purchase. Just depends on your tastes I guess...

Arris said:
Everyone I know who has played it thought it was a worthwhile purchase. Just depends on your tastes I guess...
If you enjoy saving and loading 600 times per hour, sure, go ahead and buy it.

Well, I'm glad I bought it, and yeah, it's hard, but isn't that the point? I'd rather have to use some strategy than to just go blast stuff. I've got Serious Sam when I just want to do some killin...

yea but even FPSs use some stragety. its just some use more than others and Splinter Cell is supposed to be where your character is a spec ops or black ops guy. THey did interviews with said people before they made the game as well as Tom Clancy himself.

Back