Red Hair

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I have red hair now and I love it. I am starting a whole new thread for this because I am awesome enough to justify it (I may be developing an ego problem...LOL)

Here I am!

P.S. I can not get on from home...I am at work right now...I miss you guys.

Why can't you get on from home?

I thought you were mad at us. Did you have a good Christmas?

I have red hair now too!

I had a great Christmas!

I haven't been able to get on from home since the great site move of December 22, 2007...I can however get to Xibase...and I've tried OTC from my mom's place over Christmas and now from my place here in Calgary with no luck...Xi is fine from both...

Now I must leave work though, I will hopefully pop by quickly tomorrow.

I AM BACK! fury FIXED ME!

No carpet dying...that is a scary thought...

That one button, the second one from the top, in the middle of the ample bosom... it looks like it's about to let go at any moment and we're all eagerly awaiting that to happen and we will need photographic evidence of it. :D

That one button, the second one from the top, in the middle of the ample bosom... it looks like it's about to let go at any moment and we're all eagerly awaiting that to happen and we will need photographic evidence of it. :D

Methinks that's what fury fixed...;)

It was just the way I was sitting...none of the buttons on the shirt were pulling.

It's better when there is no carpet to dye.

Oh, there's gotta be SOMETHING there...otherwise you'd feel like a pervert, no? I've had guys tell me that if it's completely bare they feel like they're with a little girl or something.

Oh, there's gotta be SOMETHING there...otherwise you'd feel like a pervert, no? I've had guys tell me that if it's completely bare they feel like they're with a little girl or something.

Not true. Bare is better. I could live with a racing stripe though.

Back