remember those funeral protesting nutjobs?

A number of states have passed laws regarding funeral protests, and Congress has passed a law prohibiting such protests at federal cemeteries

What a sad thing to have to read. This used to be a decent place to live.

Earlier, church members staged a demonstration outside the federal courthouse. Church founder Fred Phelps held a sign reading "God is your enemy," while Shirley Phelps-Roper stood on an American flag and carried a sign that read "God hates fag enablers." Members of the group sang "God Hates America" to the tune of "God Bless America."

Snyder sobbed when he heard the verdict, while members of the church greeted the news with tightlipped smiles.

Am I the only one picturing Manson chicks right now? Does the name Jim Jones ring a bell?

What a sad thing to have to read. This used to be a decent place to live.
As I've been saying since the day I joined this little community, "Remember when this used to be America?"
Am I the only one picturing Manson chicks right now? Does the name Jim Jones ring a bell?
Me too, and I've read reference to such (or the Branch Davidians or whatever other brain damaged nut-jobs) a half dozen places since I heard this news yesterday. Evidently we ain't the only ones.

i'm glad it was upped to that amount. when i first heard this story, it was at 2mil, and i kept saying to the person who told it to me, "only? ONLY??"

fuck those guys.
i saw a picture of one with a sign that said "god hates you", and i laughed, because i would think god would hate the holder of the sign more....

Back