Remind me

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Why are rebuilding? From bad to worse.

There were 161 homicides in this city last year, and there have been 18 so far this year, making New Orleans by most measures the nation’s per capita murder capital, given its sharply reduced population. Many of the victims and the suspects are teenagers. About two-thirds of the deaths have gone unsolved: the killers, in many cases, continue to walk the streets and are likely to kill again, the police say.

NY Times

Don't worry Gonz, in a few years someone is going to make a movie about New Orleans and all of you will think it is populated by heroes :lol:

remind you?

what -again????

... i should probably have a 'remind me' thread - could come in very useful.

Don't worry Gonz, in a few years someone is going to make a movie about New Orleans and all of you will think it is populated by heroes :lol:

That's already the story. They were in the SuperDome begging for assistance so they could live to kill another day.

They were in the SuperDome begging for assistance so they could live to kill another day.

Why are rebuilding?

Because trying to generalize the other 99.99% of the population of the city by the crimes of a few would be incredibibly foolish.

Yea, Mayor Nagin says it's a Chocolate City. That must mean something.

Back