Republicans Are Offering Better Solutions to Lower Health Care Costs

Cerise

Options to big government take over:

Number one: let families and businesses buy health insurance across state lines;

Number two: allow individuals, small businesses, and trade associations to pool together and acquire health insurance at lower prices, the same way large corporations and labor unions do today;

Number three: give states the tools to create their own innovative reforms that lower health care costs; and

Number four: end junk lawsuits that contribute to higher health care costs by increasing the number of tests and procedures that physicians sometimes order not because they think it's good medicine, but because they are afraid of being sued.

I understand it's not 2,000 pages of "mandates, taxes, and bureaucracy"
but it's a short, sweet, and to-the -point summary of the alternative the left has been asking for.

Look, no government option & I'm not paying for Spielbergs insurance. A plan I can get behind.

still not sure he can be trusted, but John Boehner 'sounded' good yesterday...
talking about piecemeal on the current system to fix it.
IMO it needs to be way more than 8-9 smaller bills though.
Needs REALLY breaking down, and opened up.

some version of the first three have been thrown around forever on both sides of the aisle.

#4 is great. because MDs are always attentive and NEVER hung over.

Look, no government option & I'm not paying for Spielbergs insurance. A plan I can get behind.

You wouldn't be paying for Spielberg's insurance unless he's on the same plan as you. Is he on the same plan as you now? Maybe you're already paying for his insurance.

The Republicans plan won't actually reduce costs or do anything to insure the millions that lack insurance now. Sure doesn't do a damn thing about the pre-existing condition issue.

Worthless.

then that would make you a figment of my imagination
or part of a waking nightmare

I'm going as Harry Tuttle this year. How about you?

lunch lady doris. again. been traveling for several weeks, so, lame-ass repeat costume.

my GF, on the other hand, is not doing a repeat, and as always it's quite impressive. will post some pics somewhere in a day or two...

Back